• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Xbox Booth is... pretty empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoGIF

fYG62JG.jpg

LMFAO!!!!

Please don't ever make me laugh out loud at this time of the night again.

This is actually the ultimate in consumer outreach for Microsoft. They can have literally every single owner of an XB1 in Japan come to the show and fit them in with tons of room to share. All of them! Now that's service! Good luck finding that much love elsewhere!

Haunted

If you're an XB1 fan, TGS must seem like heaven.

No lines, all the games available whenever you want. Complete attention of all the booth personnel. Sure, you'll have to endure the pointing and stifled laughter from Japanese people walking by, but that's a small price to pay, imo.

Daviii

If you're an XB1 fan, TGS must seem like heaven.

No lines, all the games available whenever you want. Complete attention of all the booth personnel. Sure, you'll have to endure the pointing and stifled laughter from Japanese people walking by, but that's a small price to pay, imo.

Yeah it must be very nice feeling like a weirdo with tenths of fingers pointing at you.

They should have sticks out of the booth for the normal people to poke the weirdos from a distance like they were rabid dogs

OK let me get this right

1. Mattrick on the screen
2. Call of Dudey on the poster
3. Kiosk guy wearing helmet on the poster and wearing the exact same outfit like he is a cartoon character
4. XBOX NONE on the green wall

I can't make out what is on the screen to the left of Mattrick looks like an exploding chair. Seems we all are laughing for different reasons. The Mattrick face got me. The dude on the poster got my gut hurting.

Kyougar

OK let me get this right

1. Mattrick on the screen
2. Call of Dudey on the poster
3. Kiosk guy wearing helmet on the poster and wearing the exact same outfit like he is a cartoon character
4. XBOX NONE on the green wall

I can't make out what is on the screen to the left of Mattrick looks like an exploding chair. Seems we all are laughing for different reasons. The Mattrick face got me. The dude on the poster got my gut hurting.

You missed the frigging Kiosk guy with the Table on the left!

COPLonesteban

Neo Member
Was there earlier today before heading back to office. Biz day is usually pretty quiet compared to Public Day, but I can confirm MS booth is dead. 5 minute wait for most titles compared to 30-plus minute waiting times at Konami, Capcom. A lot less booth companions this year for MS, as well.

Have you tried stop being emotionally invested? I heard that works.

I'm not emotionally invested and I'm getting tired of this attitude, yeah, I know, I shouldn't enter this thread, but this bashing is getting very tiresome. but hey, it seems I've heard these threads works for some of you

c0de

I'm not emotionally invested and I'm getting tired of this attitude, yeah, I know, I shouldn't enter this thread, but this bashing is getting very tiresome. but hey, it seems I've heard these threads works for some of you

Obviously emotionally invested for some seems to be people are angry because of this. If I read this thread I get the feeling that many are emotionally invested but by laughing and hidden hate.

Ape

Banned
If anything this pic should tell us that they are just preparing for an event and haven't finished yet.

According to the Twitter it was unplayable until after 2pm. The pics on the TVs don't exactly look like they are waiting for players so it definitely looks like something is going on.

stryke

Feeling annoyed is one thing, but I'm not going to take someone seriously if they're "hurt" by this (unless they're a shareholder or something).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom