• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the 2011 videogame anagram photoshop thread

quetz67

Banned
jarosh said:
managingford.jpg

i'm pretty sure someone's already done this. thought i'd seen it in this thread, but now i can't find it...
Sorry, yes it was me, I did a quick (bad) one, but this is the version I am happy with

jkanownik

My MSPaint skills would not do this thread justice, so here are a couple of possibilities to inspire a true artist:

Call of Duty: Black Ops
=
Yo Fuckpot: Ball Scald
Fat Lady: Bollocks Cup

Phatapata

Neo Member
OK. I decided a parody of *yon immensely popular series that shall go unnamed* was in due order.

Here's a collage of the first three entries into the "Old Faculty" series.

http://i.imgur.com/jfO7H.jpg

Again -- please: Help out a desperate Junior by offering to post the images that he can't... :-(

Thanks in advance, good sirs.

P.S. More series entries coming...uhh... eventually. -_-

Sew

CrayzeeCarl said:
I don't really get the "Meh, Mod it, Retro". I've never played a Metroid game though, so maybe that's why.
'Meh' is the reaction that Metroid: Other M got from just about everyone. 'Retro', capital R, refers to Retro Studios, who didn't produce Other M but according to most people, should have.

It's the most uncannily perfect anagram EVER.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Word of caution: don't read this thread three days after getting your wisdom teeth taken out. You'll laugh your ass off and your jaw will hurt like hell. :lol

justchris

Coinmonster said:
http://i54.tinypic.com/v4qqkn.jpg

This is all the lol smileys I need.

Edit:
Phatapata said:
OK. I decided a parody of *yon immensely popular series that shall go unnamed* was in due order.

Here's a collage of the first three entries into the "Old Faculty" series.

jfO7H.jpg

Again -- please: Help out a desperate Junior by offering to post the images that he can't... :-(

Thanks in advance, good sirs.

Good job, that's a series I might actually play.

Top Bottom