• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 90's Are All That! Classic Nick shows return in July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wwm0nkey said:
Seriously between this, the Thundercats reboot and Power Rangers being on netflix....i think we may all have just traveled back to the 90's lol
Well, if you haven't noticed, I think the 80's has already been exhausted of every franchise remake or reboot possible. The 90's are the new 80's! I am personally excited for the Doug! live action movie.

):

wwm0nkey

SwiftSketcher said:
Well, if you haven't noticed, I think the 80's has already been exhausted of every franchise remake or reboot possible. The 90's are the new 80's! I am personally excited for the Doug! live action movie.

):
Here you go

lol

pauljeremiah

Gold Member
wish I was living in the US now would love to see some classic Nick like:

Clarissa Explains it all
Hey Dude
Are you afraid of the dark
Salute your shorts
All that
Rocko's modern life
Doug (got to love that theme song)
Pete & Pete (who knew at the time that Ellen's dad was Steve Buscemi - link)
The Secret World of Alex Mack
Space Cases (yeah I know it was shit but I would love to see it again)
The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo

also I hope they use all the old doo-wop bumpers

also love the Say Hey Say Hi Say Ho one too

I also used to have this as my text message alert on my phone

*sigh*
I miss my childhood, TV was so much better back in the 90's

nateeasy

Banned
DybEEF9Cvqjx90xbo8VIqgP9o1_500.jpg

I didn't like 'All That' because when it first came out, my reaction to it was "Hey, it's 'In Living Color' Jr.!"

Of course, I was probably already well out of it's target demographic when it came out, so...

Having a 90s-gasm up in here. Sooo good. How 'bout some Would would you do? and Wild & Crazy Kids? Always liked the nick game shows for some reason. If anything, would be a good peak into 90s fashion and Mark Summers of course

Danny looks okay on the right. Grew up pretty much what he looked like on All That and Figure It Out. The other one on the left is just creepy.

I never liked Pete and Pete though.

Ninja Scooter said:
where the fuck is SNICK?

I need Are You Afraid of the Dark? and Space Cases

Hell yeah!

Used to love this show. Hell, it may have been the first piece of sci-fi that I ever got really into. The fucking BLACK RANGER on a space ship! STILL a little bitter that they ended on that cliffhanger...

Also, I love this :

zBDQ6.jpg

YMBxE.jpg

mj1108

celebi23 said:
Here's the new promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4_pMofuE60

Soo many shows listed. It starts Monday, July 25th at midnight.

Goddamn.... makes me almost want to sign up for cable again.

Now what they need to do is take those 4 hours and extend it for 20 more hours every day and they will have a hell of a channel. You know they've got enough content to fill 24 hours a day. They did when Nick GAS was on -- and that was just game shows.

I never did like All That as well. Mainly because I'm not a fan of non-sequitur humor. Kenan & Kel is great though.

They put Rocket Power and Catdog over The Angry Beavers and Kablam! Boo of them!

Mileena

Banned
br0ken_shad0w said:
I never did like All That as well. Mainly because I'm not a fan of non-sequitur humor. Kenan & Kel is great though.

They put Rocket Power and Catdog over The Angry Beavers and Kablam! Boo of them!
Rocket Power is gnarly. Catdog is shit though.

Bumping because it begins in 12 minutes! I'll actually be missing the first All That as my DVR is already recording two other shows. :/

mj1108

The first 3 minutes of this already beats the crap out of anything Nickelodeon has put on in the last 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom