• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 11 |OT| Thank the Lord, it's Claude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calabi

Claude is absolutely going to lose his shit with someone at least once this season, I can already see it happening. He is just desperate to tear one (or more) of them limb from limb.

That's what I'm afraid of. There going to be so scared of him, so on there best behaviour when he is around that nothing or very little happens to the team that is with him.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Bye Dan "Can I interest you in Salad?", you were useless.

tumblr_nokosrozs51uva98io1_500.gif

Also April should have gotten fired, she didn't managed her team properly.

I also tried to watch You're fired, nope just didn't like the changes.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Mergim was such a plonker.

"Everyone was bigging themselves up but no one would put themselves forward a PM."
"Did you?"
"No, but what I'm trying to say is..."

But seriously, April was a disaster and should have gone. Did nothing right. Well apart from picking Dan for the boardroom.

BraXzy

One thing that stood out to me, was Alan saying he'd invested in 4 profitable businesses.

So out of 10 prior shows, 6 have been failed ventures?

Rubezh

One thing that stood out to me, was Alan saying he'd invested in 4 profitable businesses.

It was a different format at the time. Instead of the investment they just straight up worked for him. From what I know, the winners from the first few seasons just ended up leaving.

mclem

No, prior to series 7, the prize was instead to become a (high-up, well-paid!) employee in one of Alan's companies. After that it changed to money to invest in a joint business. There's only been four series where that was the prize.

(One interesting loophole of the latter format is that while there's a formal 'winner', it's quite possible that Alan will decide to invest - a smaller amount - in something worthwhile from another participant as well. This happened to Susan Ma, for instance)

Portugeezer

Dan could have sold something if they were out on time and had something worth buying.

April should have been fired. No business brain from what I saw.

Timbuktu

Dan could have sold something if they were out on time and had something worth buying.

April should have been fired. No business brain from what I saw.

She would have gone if Dan didn't talk himself into getting fired. I mean, just outright saying you can't sell and can't deal with the public? Meanwhile, April's biggest faults hardly got a mention. This feels like a low quality bunch though.

Nothus

One thing about being a PM on a task that is tailored to your line of expertise, is that if your team doesn't win you are DONE. Straight out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom