• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 11 |OT| Thank the Lord, it's Claude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindwipe

Deserved win. Other one looked like kids non-eye burning shampoo.

Sugar: "Time to let your hair down"

... welp

uktv-apprentice-2015-candidates-men-9.jpg

Yeah, that was really quite a significant drubbing for the advert task.

Aisha has to go.

theaface

I actually thought Vana came off pretty well this episode, and the over 50s market is an inherently strong idea that the group collectively managed to fuck up. Hope she sticks around.

Edit: "Don't touch me". Wow.

I actually thought Vana came off pretty well this episode, and the over 50s market is an inherently strong idea that the group collectively managed to fuck up. Hope she sticks around.

I agree. It could have been good if they had poked fun at the standard trope of a young woman showering under a waterfall.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They initially started by targeting the over 55s. By the end of it they were talking about 45+. They couldn't even keep their target market consistent.

mclem

Yeah, that was really quite a significant drubbing for the advert task.

Biggest since Treasure Flakes vs. Pantsman?

(And I know Pantsman wasn't the name of the cereal, but I don't remember what it was. Something like Wake-up Call?)

Last night I watched muppets followed by Muppets. 2015 is delightful.

master15

The Apprentice You're Fired is now unwatchable. Jack whatever his face has personality and humour or a soggy sponge. What happened to other guy?

samn

The Apprentice You're Fired is now unwatchable. Jack whatever his face has personality and humour or a soggy sponge. What happened to other guy?

Be honest it's always been pants.

Certainly not the sort of thing a public service broadcaster should be making.

Vanguard

All I can find is Dara saying that after 5 years of it he wants to pass it on to someone else. I've watched both to give them a chance and while I don't find them unwatchable, I'm not really going to make an effort to watch them, as Jack's humour is just not clicking with me. Shame as I did find him funny in other things.

Slowdive

Banned

I wouldn't say it's unwatchable, but it's nowhere near as good, I usually like Jack Dee but it's not been that funny.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Discount buying in France tonight.

This should be amusing, throwing them in the deep-end a bit for only week 3.

f0rk

Fighting over a couple of euros on a cheese doesn't seem worth it when the girls probably saved more than the whole item on the champagne glasses

Carl

If he pulls that act again, it will be as ridiculous as the last time he did it. His own fault for not giving clear instructions.

THIS ISN'T A BLADDY DINGHY IT'S A KID'S TOY! DON'T SHOW ME THIS AND TELL ME IT'S A BLADDY DINGHY. I HAVE SEEN YOUR RESOOMAY

Carl

Surprising that Shuggs accepted that dinghy after last year. Pleased he did though. Girls deserved to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom