• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 11 |OT| Thank the Lord, it's Claude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portugeezer

Gold Member
Vana immediately blaming everyone except herself.

She was horrible. I thought she might be good but this just showed me that nope. Doesn't want group to be bitchy and she's the bitchiest, doesn't let other people get items they could potentially get, wtf why?

Carl

She was horrible. I thought she might be good but this just showed me that nope. Doesn't want group to be bitchy and she's the bitchiest, doesn't let other people get items they could potentially get, wtf why?

Yup, she's very bitchy and a massive hypocrite.

There was a fight after last Wednesday's challenge: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/apprentice-boardroom-showdown-erupted-bitter-6698898

ivTeTYu.jpg

A fierce boardroom row on The Apprentice later escalated into a catfight outside Lord Alan Sugar’s office.

Producers were forced to step in when things turned ugly between events company owner Selina Waterman-Smith and beauty salon owner Charleine Wain.

The pair locked horns after their team lost the task – to buy nine items for the lowest possible price – in Wednesday’s third episode.

Viewers saw Welsh former Royal Navy fitness instructor Charleine, 31, tell Selina, also 31, “you’re like an irritating wasp at a picnic” as they squabbled in the boardroom.

But in scenes cut from Wednesday’s show, it seems the conflict didn’t end there.

Selina said that as she was getting her coat afterwards, Charleine “leaned over and hit me in the back”.

She added: “I stumbled forward and spun around. I could see her rushing at me, so I pushed her.

Bonus:

Meanwhile, we can reveal that romance has blossomed in the Apprentice house. An insider said: “Two of the candidates had massive chemistry.

"They had sex. It wasn’t a one-off.”

There are always contestants every year that talk about how good they are at selling but then they never sell well in any of the tasks and have awful technique. I'm curious as to why they think they are any good at selling.

Carl

I was just thinking that i liked Scott, that he seems very level headed and able and isn't a smug cunt.

Then he began saying "PLEASE MY BUSINESS PLAN IS GREAT" and now i want him gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom