• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Avengers - Trailer #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

I'm in awe. I love how they got both the actor's and the comics original proportions somehow melted together.

Oh, did we get any word on if it's the old-school stupid Hulk or the semi-intelligent one in the movie?

Ruffalo said that
Hulk speaks, and more than he did in the previous ones, but they're not really sentences or anything

JdFoX187

Banned
I'm in awe. I love how they got both the actor's and the comics original proportions somehow melted together.

Oh, did we get any word on if it's the old-school stupid Hulk or the semi-intelligent one in the movie?

Semi-intelligent
last we heard from Ruffalo.

EDIT: Or maybe not.

Zzoram

At the end of The Incredible Hulk they strongly hinted that Bruce had mastered the transformation process so it could be the semi-intelligent Hulk.

WrikaWrek

Banned

Well...he works with The Avengers.

Tobor

HtYT2.png

That is so perfect.

noah111

Still Alive
It had a good shot of widows wrist shooter gun bullet thingies that she has.
Yeah, as well as Hawkeye's arrow he's shooting in that falling scene, looks like a tether/anchor/rope he's firing out rather than a projectile. Slightly less bad ass.

Caps trailer was alright, but that new spot was perfect. The ending was.... well it made me smile, let's put it that way.

noah111

Still Alive
So does this sort of confirm he won't retain his intelligence when the Hulk, as the ending of TIH indicated? Hope he isn't too dopey/ape man like. Oh &:

hulksmash.gif

Blader

So does this sort of confirm he won't retain his intelligence when the Hulk, as the ending of TIH indicated?

I thought the ending of TIH just indicated that he can control the transformations, not necessarily that he'll keep his intelligence as Hulk.

Hieberrr

Last line was not as good as the last Hulk movie, where he busted that line out of nowhere and proceeded to smash the shit out of the Abomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom