• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best BAD movies EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neckbeard69

Neo Member
There are many bad movies I enjoy, mainly because they truly surprise and entertain from time to time. Unlike the big Hollywood movies nowadays.

Weng Weng!
GIFSoup

So good it hurts!
tumblr_kvdgdw4pzI1qa4qsn.jpg

From the Wiki:
Ernesto de la Cruz (September 7, 1957 — August 29, 1992), better known as Weng Weng, was a Filipino actor and martial artist. Only 83 cm (2 feet, 9 inches) tall, he is listed in the Guinness World Records as the shortest adult actor in a leading role.[1] He played Secret Agent 00 in For Y’ur Height Only[2] and The Impossible Kid,[3][4][5] and also starred in the western "D’Wild Wild Weng".

Doran902

A bunch of us watched Grizzly Park last week, it had some incredibly unintentionally funny moments. Cheesy ass horror movie.

Whoever said Bloodsport, I love that movie so much haha.

noomi

Time Crimes!

Loved this movie, it's a foreign time travel movie, the plot is great. Really picks up in the 2nd half of the film.

Watch it, it's on netflix streaming!

reggie

Banned
Glad that are people on this forum that understand that The Room is the best movie ever made. Tommy Wiseau is a god.

Penguin

There is a bad movie-GAF!
I knew it.

Hmm off the top of my head, Tekken is a fun bad movie.

The Marine 1/2
A couple of WWE films actually.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wouldn't know but, my friends knew about it, my brother and I did as well. I didn't find out about the movie till years after it was made. It was horrible
KuGsj.gif

There was a mashup in youtube (gone now). It was hilarious.

There are many bad movies I enjoy, mainly because they truly surprise and entertain from time to time. Unlike the big Hollywood movies nowadays.

Weng Weng!
GIFSoup

So good it hurts!
tumblr_kvdgdw4pzI1qa4qsn.jpg

From the Wiki:

Oh lord, I recognize him!

Many find it terrible in a bad way, but i found In the Name of the King to be pretty lol worthy when i saw it.

I can only imagine that the sequel(s) about an ex-Special Forces agent (played by Dolph Lundgren, of course) being transported back in time to a fantasy kingdom are even better

HACK THE PLANET!

Hackers is rad. Mess with the best, die like the rest!

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
If a movie is entertaining, then it isn't bad. Period.

I know it's an obvious pick, but Troll 2 is without a doubt the hardest I've laughed watching a movie that wasn't meant to be funny. Nothing even comes close.

Anybody watch Nazis at the Center of the Earth? Looks by all accounts to be so bad it's good, but I'd like to make sure before I rope anyone else into watching it with me.

I watched this with a friend a while back and we were both surprised over how much better the core story was than we expected. We both felt that the story deserved a better execution than the movie, since it was a bit... lacking at parts. Anyway, it wasn't nearly as bad as we thought it would be, aside from some random music videos thrown in.

Liamario

Banned
Well, I watched fist of the north star (live-action version). I didn't enjoy it, even for its extreme campness. Gary Daniels was an absolutely terrible actor in this. Distractingly bad.
I couldn't stop cringing at Chris Penn being in this movie. It just felt so wrong.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Everybody needs to check out Samurai Cop. It is truly, the best bad movie of all time. I swear, it's one of the most important movies ever made. A true must-watch

Xero

Edit: also some other so bad they are good films

King of the kick boxers III

Funny my old martial arts instructor was a main guy in the second one of these

Showdown In Little Tokyo.

Nothing like Dolph Lundgren in a traditional Japanese attire assaulting a house with a M-16.

You can't mention showdown in little tokyo without mentioning on of the most homoerotic exchanges I've ever seen in an action movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVF-TMpKBHs

leftstick

Neo Member
376px-Birdemic.jpg

This has the Room beat in every possible way in terms of awfulness.

I really enjoy watching truly awful movies. They help give a person perspective. It's why I hesitate to call many movies truly terrible.
Seconded. I watched this movie with friends and they've taken to calling it Attack of the Screen Saver.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
oh also

kill-or-be-killed-movie-poster-1980-1020209258.jpg

this piece of fuck has everything: crappy Bruce Lee wannabe, terrible choreography, a nostalgic Nazi commander and a Japanese hosting a tournament in the middle of nowhere in South Africa, a dwarf, Hitler, awful fake blood, it's horrendous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom