• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best of CEO Kaz Hirai

ToonLink

bx50KO9.png

made me giggle a little

I didn't get this one.

Glasshole

Banned
you still cannot change your psn id

Other platforms allow for you to change your Gamertag, whereas Playstation doesn't. It's been a requested feature for years.

PSN, unlike Xbox Live and (maybe) Nintendo Online, doesn't let you change your gamertag. So people have been stuck with their online ID's since like 2006-2007. The only way to change your ID is to make a new one...

Thank you!

You're right, I remember this from my PS3 days... I didn't know you still couldn't! Madness.

notaskwid

PSN, unlike Xbox Live and (maybe) Nintendo Online, doesn't let you change your gamertag. So people have been stuck with their online ID's since like 2006-2007. The only way to change your ID is to make a new one...

The Nintendo Network ID (username) and country cannot be changed once the account is created. The only way to change this information is to create a new Nintendo Network ID.
http://en-americas-support.nintendo...-information-(e-mail-address,-gender,-region,

don't know if this was changed on the switch.

Meesh

I sincerely believe the story, rein at Sony, and all things Kaz would make an incredible gamers geeky coffee table book. There aren't too many icons or things in the industry I'd consider buying a hard cover book like that for...
...i also thought back in the day a book on the Nintendo 0n hoax and the hype leading to the revolution would've been sweet as well.

Top Bottom