• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best of CEO Kaz Hirai

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
But what if.... Stay with me for a moment. What if some people really don't think the joke is that clever? Aren't they LESS sensitive? Who here is offended?

I've been following this thread for a while and this is the biggest negative response I've seen in a long time. I won't say everyone is salty but there are a shit ton more of them than usual.

Yeah, I'm not feeling that one. Lacks the cleverness of classic CEO Kaz Hirai.

This is basically the same as if he had said "It's called the Switch because everyone will want to switch to another console!" Bravo on coming up with the most obvious joke.

But of course I'm a salty Xbox fanboy for not rolling on the floor in hysterics. I'll be over here playing Horizon Zero Dawn if you need me.

I always love the " I own all the consoles" defensive

DonShula

I've been following this thread for a while and this is the biggest negative response I've seen in a long time. I won't say everyone is salty but there are a shit ton more of them than usual.

Just finished reading everything between the original joke and this post, and my spitball estimate is that four people complained about the joke and then eighteen people complained about those complaints.

I now need to stop before I commence complaining about the complaints about the complaints.

ncSX7az.png

https://twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/850087856848723968

Ouch.

This dude has been awesome for years now. It can't be the one guy surely.

Guys its a joke. You can like it or not but don't write a one page essay saying why it's a bad joke. It just opens the door for others to mock you

Likewise, you can own all consoles and still think that this was just an act of fun. The guy makes fun of all consoles. PlayStation included. He's not out to dishonor Nintendo and Microsoft alone.

EDIT: Also if you come back after saying you don't like the joke an hour or more later, it just gives more ammo for the others.

Oh well. I'm going too far with this.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Just finished reading everything between the original joke and this post, and my spitball estimate is that four people complained about the joke and then eighteen people complained about those complaints.

I now need to stop before I commence complaining about the complaints about the complaints.

A lot of times we don't even get a dozen responses positive or negative over one the less funny tweets.

AzureFlame

Guys its a joke. You can like it or not but don't write a one page essay saying why it's a bad joke. It just opens the door for others to mock you

Likewise, you can own all consoles and still think that this was just an act of fun. The guy makes fun of all consoles. PlayStation included. He's not out to dishonor Nintendo and Microsoft alone.

EDIT: Also if you come back after saying you don't like the joke an hour or more later, it just gives more ammo for the others.

Oh well. I'm going too far with this.

oh damn, now I'm scared.

C'mon guys, it was like just 1 or 2 people who seemed legit upset (unless they were trolling...?) about that tweet. There are way more people complaining about the alleged complaints.

Having said that, I found this:
that would be funny if it were true. but the xbox one was actually a huge success, it's the fastest selling xbox to date. his trolls are transparent
funnier than any of the tweets in this thread.

It's not he's embarrassing me! But I still have faith!
Keep the fighting the good fight Blackleg. Soon you will be rewarded. Hopefully. I'm optimistic!
KDot legit shook over Parappa
Oh wow! Holy crap!
that would be funny if it were true. but kendricks album is actually a huge success, it's the fastest selling Kendrick album to date. his trolls are transparent
Defensive force part 2 Electric Boogaloo?

Cathcart

Except if others expressed a way more favourable response, be real.
Yeah, be real. When I'm at a party and someone makes a cheeseball joke that everyone laughs at I make sure to let everyone know they they were wrong and it's not really funny.

That's why people like me so much.

Tripolygon

Banned
that would be funny if it were true. but the xbox one was actually a huge success, it's the fastest selling xbox to date. his trolls are transparent
that would be funny if it were true. but kendricks album is actually a huge success, it's the fastest selling Kendrick album to date. his trolls are transparent
So good.

Edit: note to self, never become a meme on gaf.

at this point the salt is funnier than the joke.

now people are arguing over if they are allowed to say if the joke isn't funny and defending their opinion.

Other jokes hes said haven't been funny, you don't see pages of salt over those ones do you?

Top Bottom