• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best of CEO Kaz Hirai

Man some of the posters here are just happy little rays of sunshine eh?

It's a joke guys. He doesn't just make fun of Xbox (even though that was hilarious!), he makes fun of the other consoles too.

He's most likely an undercover GAFfer.

PtM

Banned
today I've learned you're a salty fanboy with no sense of humour if you're calling a cheap shot.

shmoglish

Yeah, I'm not feeling that one. Lacks the cleverness of classic CEO Kaz Hirai.

This is basically the same as if he had said "It's called the Switch because everyone will want to switch to another console!" Bravo on coming up with the most obvious joke.

But of course I'm a salty Xbox fanboy for not rolling on the floor in hysterics. I'll be over here playing Horizon Zero Dawn if you need me.

Man, the Xbone really seems to be a massive flop. nothing to play on that System?

Alx

There may the potential for a good joke somewhere, but it's poorly/cheaply worded in my opinion.
Maybe he could have tried something like "Scorpio can manage 6 Teraflops ? And people thought One flop was enough..."

SalvaPot

Eh, I also think its not one of his best jokes. I don't even like Xbox, stll salty they took Banjo-Kazooie and made it a game about cars.

The account is still hilarious.

Deja

Personally have been Xbox over PS since the original Xbox launched (though PS1 is my true love), and yeah, that was hilarious and kinda accurate. Xbox one has been a disappointment compared to 360, in my opinion.

marmoka

Banned
This one is funny.

I didn't know it was a Gaf joke. But many new jokes are adaptations of older jokes, so...

Or it was just coincidence.

Whatever it is, I don't care, it's pretty funny.

Ricky_R

I'm honestly baffled that this higher up conducts himself this way. Not sure why even Sony is ok with this. It's ridiculously unprofessional.

I'm honestly baffled that this higher up conducts himself this way. Not sure why even Sony is ok with this. It's ridiculously unprofessional.

You do know it's a parody account by some other guy, right? It's not Kaz himself. If you do; sarcasm is hard to spot on the internet.

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

I'm just gonna say it's a different kaz and leave it at that.

I liked the joke, I've used myself in the past but it's been a while since I heard it.

I can see that the thread has reached a point in which every tweet is gonna be reviewed an analised.

Also, there's a new tweet, I liked that one too even if I don't now who the person Is.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

This is basically the same as if he had said "It's called the Switch because everyone will want to switch to another console!" Bravo on coming up with the most obvious joke.

But of course I'm a salty Xbox fanboy for not rolling on the floor in hysterics. I'll be over here playing Horizon Zero Dawn if you need me.

Yeah, this one was an old joke. And a not very clever one, at that.

Man, there are a lot of super salty, super sensitive people. Who knew GAF was so sensitive. Who cares if the joke is obvious? If you take offense, then you have a problem.

shark sandwich

tenuously links anime, pedophile and incels
Oh honey. I find this attitude to be consoleist and wrong. Only someone who grew up with Sony privilege could think it's okay to say these things.

shandy706

I put the people that call DF "untrustworthy now" and the people that don't think that is funny, in the same category. Different sides of the fence, same kind of hurting...lol.

Time to be a big boy/girl ;)

I love this account, he/(she?) is equal opportunity on all hardware/companies.

Goodness folks. You don't see VitaGaf crying over the cheap and easy shots CEO Kaz takes at the Vita. Then again, it could be a conditioned non response after having Sony proper spend so long shitting on that device.

PtM

Banned
Man, there are a lot of super salty, super sensitive people. Who knew GAF was so sensitive. Who cares if the joke is obvious? If you take offense, then you have a problem.
But what if.... Stay with me for a moment. What if some people really don't think the joke is that clever? Aren't they LESS sensitive? Who here is offended?

But what if.... Stay with me for a moment. What if some people really don't think the joke is that clever? Aren't they LESS sensitive? Who here is offended?
All who are responding defensively even if they don't like the joke. If you don't like them you can say your piece and then you move on. But if you say your piece and see a response mocking it, then you come back all defensive saying stuff, then you were offended. Not at the joke, but that someone challenged you.

PtM

Banned
All who are responding defensively even if they don't like the joke. If you don't like them you can say your piece and then you move on. But if you say your piece and see a response mocking it, then you come back all defensive saying stuff, then you were offended. Not at the joke, but that someone challenged you.
Yeah, that makes sense, nobody likes to be spun into a narrative.

It's not one of his top twenty jokes (I'd give it a low C) but it's definitely not anything worth getting angry over. As others have said, guy goes after pretty much everyone.

Goodness folks. You don't see VitaGaf crying over the cheap and easy shots CEO Kaz takes at the Vita. Then again, it could be a conditioned non response after having Sony proper spend so long shitting on that device.

Ready to try the VOG challenge this weekend?

lol

lol

shark sandwich

tenuously links anime, pedophile and incels
If you simply thought the joke wasn't a good joke, you wouldn't bother posting about it.

Top Bottom