• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best of CEO Kaz Hirai

g6pmRng.png

Fair.

Gaminar

Banned
Not impressed with Kaz's potshots on the Switch and Xbox one. I'd think the CEO of Sony would have some respect for their competitors. Truly baffled by this behavior. This is the reason people like the Cash me Ousside girl are so popular. It's good to be bad these days. Disappointed.

Buying every Sony game used from now on...

Lol... love this thread

I own all the consoles

Take me seriously goddamnit

/sensitive

MAX PAYMENT

Yeah, I'm not feeling that one. Lacks the cleverness of classic CEO Kaz Hirai.

This is basically the same as if he had said "It's called the Switch because everyone will want to switch to another console!" Bravo on coming up with the most obvious joke.

But of course I'm a salty Xbox fanboy for not rolling on the floor in hysterics. I'll be over here playing Horizon Zero Dawn if you need me.

While it isn't completely true, the pun writes itself.

Just read this entire thread, most the first few pages are straight up actual-LOL worthy, the later half got some chuckles with a lot of mostly familiar GAF-type humor.

Love this account though, that Rachel Maddox tweet is hilarious

Dynomutt

He should hit em with:

This E3 Microsoft would ike to to thank Sony for beta testing mid-gen console refreshes with the PS4 Pro.

BigEmil

Nintendo avatars not impressed with CEOKazHirai though I'm sure they are impressed with the copycat Nintendo twitter parody accounts

MTC100

Banned
About Mighty No.9...

First we get Sonic the Hedgehog saying this:

wAAdWbX.png

And then our dear friend Kaz replies:
yrdIPnN.png

Ouch.

Edit: even more at Mighty No. 9

iLoZ0IY.png
+
That's just perfection, also considering that Sonic game is truly even worse than Mighty No. 9, how could I have missed that tweet back then...

Top Bottom