• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

CoU5TXtUAAAiiQk.jpg

Delegates from Wyoming
00QGcqq.gif

We can't become great without stepping outside our comfort zone.

Yeah. I really love the cast at least.

So, I hate to talk about this again, but my biological mom freaked me out tonight by messaging my family just to say "Goodbye". First I've heard from her since I told her she can't replace the person who raised me. I saw a recent pic of her and she's on drugs again, probably meth. I'm tired of posting drama on here and talking about this stuff, so I'm gonna go back to jokes after this, but I wanted to ask that ya'll pray for her, if you believe in that. I'm not a praying person, but I don't like where this is going, so I'm not feeling picky right now.

I'm embarrassed to say this, so I'm going to bed now, but I appreciate everything. Thanks.

LionPride

Banned

So, I hate to talk about this again, but my biological mom freaked me out tonight by messaging my family just to say "Goodbye". First I've heard from her since I told her she can't replace the person who raised me. I saw a recent pic of her and she's on drugs again, probably meth. I'm tired of posting drama on here and talking about this stuff, so I'm gonna go back to jokes after this, but I wanted to ask that ya'll pray for her, if you believe in that. I'm not a praying person, but I don't like where this is going, so I'm not feeling picky right now.

I'm embarrassed to say this, so I'm going to bed now, but I appreciate everything. Thanks.
I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers Fawful

D i Z

Dude. We got you fam. Better to speak on it here than to hold onto and bottle up things like this.

Mizerman

All I can say is that at least you got this off your chest.

Slayven

Damn, Fawf..I'm sorry for your pain right now. My thoughts are with you and yours. Never be embarrassed. If there was ever an open and understanding place, it's right here, my brother. Please, feel free to PM me if you need anything..be it to scream or whisper.

Done.

Season your chicken

cdyhybrid

Drug addiction is no joke, one of the greatest scourges of our society today. Hope things get better.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

You have my prayers Fawful.

Gattsu25

Banned

I'll keep her in my prayers.

Shy

Don't be embarrassed. We're all here for you.

I hope your bio mum gets the help she needs, and gets better.
Good good.

I...huh.

I'm good with the Adopted Tony story. I'd prefer that his biological parents just be some randoms who couldn't raise a kid right then or whatever. Which leads to a possibility of some siblings who might resent Tony for his talent and money. And him having to deal with all that. Maybe someone in the bio family could be a new hero/villain.

Him being the Mandarin's kid would be too damn on the nose. Plus, I don't want Tony out here passing Asian like Emma Stone in Aloha.

Yeah, i heard about that.

I think last year i posted a fairly decent documentary about it (that wasn't too tin foilish) but i can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

zEyhk6p.gif

that's pretty dope/scary.

were not used to this shit fam, it also snowed this week

TTP2D-08-08-2012-00-08-07-866-.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
first thing I see on GAF is a blackface thread that is already stupid

I might just skip GAF today

Thanks for everything, fam. If I ever need to talk, Gordon, I'll take you up on that.

Anyway, in funnier topics, Cindi's Sonic thread on Gaming side has me laughing over a bowl of popcorn.

BigDes

Oh good a blackface thread

I bet it will almost as intelligent as the all women are obligated to respond to men at all times thread.

shingi70

Banned
Feels like I'm in a perpetual fuck up mode when it comes to school, taking my time this semester, and not letting my age Skye me out.

BigDes

Sweet, friend just texted me that he can get me a full weekend pass for the local Comic Con as long as I help out on his comic book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom