• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

“Cultural Head Wraps”

LEzmYFC.gif

Hey hermanos wake me up when Otto Octavius is in the MCU. Never mind, let me sleep cause his metal arms will probably just be some Chitauri tech he found in a scrapyard.

Hey hermanos wake me up when Otto Octavius is in the MCU. Never mind, let me sleep cause his metal arms will probably just be some Chitauri tech he found in a scrapyard.

lol..MCU got you down? What'd they do? I missed some news, apparently..

---

Spot on..

Black Lives Matter is basically a racist Rorschach test.

People either see the word 'only' in front of it, or the implicit "too" at the end.

🚨

I don't like characters that have been making their own tech for decades suddenly have to have it handed to them just to tie it into this universe.

Guess I've gotten accustomed to changes between the comic/cinematic universes..I know where you're coming from tho.

Enjoy that vacay..

The companies header picture makes it even more perfect.

just perfect

lol..

Sch1sm

After Boss Bans “Cultural Head Wraps” Black Woman Responds by Cosplaying Every Day
http://blackgirllonghair.com/2016/0...l-head-wraps-black-woman-responds-by-cosplay/

Lit.

*adds "Applies in Canada also" to the "Being mentally ill" bullet point of things you can't do while Black.

Yeah. Posted about this yesterday and it got lost in MUA and some other stuff, but this guy was treated terribly. Beat down by 5 officers in front of his apartment building (after running away, but still, 5) and they called for backup before calling paramedics. No vital signs at the scene or anything. Was ridiculous. How do you need backup for an unarmed dude lying face down on the ground? Smh.

D i Z

Slayven

That's been the ongoing storyline of Tony for years. It kind of feels like its taken a back seat to his civil war shenanigans, but he's actively chasing down leads now in International Iron man.

Oh,
and Tony was adopted as a decoy stand in for the Starks real son Arno who was born sickly, and hidden away cos Howard did some shady shit. Again.

Yeah found out he wasn't a stark when he got cockblocked from piloting this sweet piece of kit
nzQCZl8.jpg

jmood88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom