• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
^^
g_nightohslf.jpg

1jRSIuM.jpg

akira28

well dressed white man in a suit? Can walk into almost any situation in america and get someone's confidence if not actually take complete authority over a minority.

Killer Mike earned a lot side-eyes during the election but no lies detected

Well since he's the guy that said he'll be alright with his wife and his weed, I could give a fuck. Dude is plenty responsible for that orange fuck pushing that BOTH THE SAME/Vote Jill Stein bullshit because his boy didn't get the nomination..fucking child..

Five gamestops. Had to call five to find Yakuza 0. Didn't think it would be that much of a hassle.

Oh damn really?! Might have to make moves, already can't find Gravity Rush outside of manhattan.

You forgot about 2 there, young man..

I've played through 2 on two occasions and fuck everything that isn't the main tanker beginning. That bait and switch had me so fucked up when that game released. I'll never be okay with MGS2

On the last page?

---

Was going through my feeds, saw something about a police officer in Toronto kick a dude and taser him during arrest after already being subdued. Not even gonna play let's guess the race. Y'all already know. :c

Aww not you guys too. I had a good amount of money stashed for the move :(

22 years in the struggle tomorrow. Don't know how she deals with me, but she is loved eternally for it..😘.

I still can't believe you're married. You need to stop yelling at Alexa, and treat her right!

new thread, nice.

in other news, this BF1 CE Box is YUGE

best $25 i dropped this year!

and the packaging ... wow box wrapped in plastic ... in foam ... in a box ... in packing paper ... in another box

and of course, everything inside the actual CE box is encased in foam and plastic.

Sch1sm

Oh damn really?! Might have to make moves, already can't find Gravity Rush outside of manhattan.

I've played through 2 on two occasions and fuck everything that isn't the main tanker beginning. That bait and switch had me so fucked up when that game released. I'll never be okay with MGS2

Aww not you guys too. I had a good amount of money stashed for the move :(

Underreported/rarely caught on camera by bystanders, but still not as frequent as what you get in the States.

Young Magus

Ay yo imma post rapid fire topics real quick:

----
Buy Yakuza 0 fam:

Yo,
I just did a event which started out helping a kid get back his Dragon Quest 3 and ended with
him going back with his dad after his dad robbed a thug who robbed a high schooler who robbed the kid and the kid and dad are gonna bond over the game

......I like this game

----
Ya'll caught this team four star crossover between Yusuke and Cell?
----

BCT canon is still jokes

----
Roy the true MVP with the GOAT posts

Shy

22 years in the struggle tomorrow. Don't know how she deals with me, but she is loved eternally for it..��
Congrats to you and Jean. My fam.
unCXph1.gif

That's a real shame. You're missing out on one of the most important and ambitious games ever made.

ZOcTmr4.gif

That's a real shame. You're missing out on one of the most important and ambitious games ever made.

I finished it both times, I just hate that they played with my emotions.

Also snake eater was the better game
(Don't track me down and kill my dog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom