• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Line of Duty. First episode...this brotha about to throw his career away for some alcoholic white woman who hit someone while drunk driving.... >.>

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
\Ivy is a terrorist. She's more Magneto than Ultron: her goal is to protect plant life. She's only evil based on perspective and is fully down let things be if people don't fuck up (and if you want to cut hairs that fine, Batman is a criminal too).

She's never done wrong by Harley and cares for her a lot. Hell, she made Quinn immune to all poisons in like their first meeting and she's constantly calling out Joker as terrible for Harley. Ivy is way better than Joker.

one, i was talking about harley being a killer, hence no sympathy about her being an abuse victim. ivy is a no brainer. protecting plant life may be her goal, but she has no issues killing men to protect plant life. theres no distinction between ultron and magneto. they put their own before others and have no qualms dropping bodies to do so

her possesive stranglehold on an emotionally feeble individual is abuse. calling out the joker isnt some major feat. the whole world recognizes the jokers a piece of shit. he doesnt give a fuck what anyone outside of the bat thinks of him. if she really cared for harley, she have seek psychological help, but shes a genocidal criminal herself

Shy

I just came back from seeing Guardians 2.

It's the business.
Go see that shit fam.

Now to stuff my stupid fat face with the take out i got.

Beefy

I'd be a good mod

Go to sleep Jandro.

Nastra%2B%2BGull%2B(1).gif

Shy

I love british slang.
LOL. Thanks.

I was going to use that Shyeaga chart that Kreed made, but i want to save it.
I can't wait until GOTG2, Going first thing Friday morning
You'll love it.
Good to hear..

Was there a Wonder Woman trailer before the movie?
Nooope.
Guardians 2 is upon us already!?! Man, I haven't been to the movie theatre in a long time, but I want watch this there.
Guardians is out a week before US here. I see it tomorrow.
Enjoy.

And don't forget it has 5 after credit sequences.
I still need to see F8
Yeah you do.

It's the best kind of shlock.
Do you tho?
Quiet you.

Slayven

Too much anime finally made Slayven lose his mind
I happened upon this anime about these chicks that can summon super power armor, but in order to recharge it they ahve to felt up by this dude. People need jesus or Mod Jandro
LOL. Thanks.

I was going to use that Shyeaga chart that Kreed made, but i want to save it.

You'll love it.

Nooope.

Enjoy.

And don't forget it has 5 after credit sequences.

Yeah you do.

It's the best kind of shlock.

Quiet you.

This summer is going to be hype for movies

Faustek

I don't get her. She can say shit that makes her sound OK but in the same breath she says the most stupid ass thing ever. Often about how her bucket of old naranja colored pigs semen of a father.

I happened upon this anime about these chicks that can summon super power armor, but in order to recharge it they ahve to felt up by this dude. People need jesus or Mod Jandro

This summer is going to be hype for movies

I can take Jandro as a mod. Even tho I like anime I dislike more of it these days than I like.

Beefy

I have never watched anime, creeps me out how girls are portrayed.

Damn... I didn't think the fuckery would affect one of my favorite youtubers smh.

Tay.... the small guy from Dormtainment.... is a god forsaken woman beater. There's audio floating around of him beating up his crying pregnant girlfriend. SMH

TheSun

Damn... I didn't think the fuckery would affect one of my favorite youtubers smh.

Tay.... the small guy from Dormtainment.... is a god forsaken woman beater. There's audio floating around of him beating up his crying pregnant girlfriend. SMH

Good lord!

I was expecting something much less horrible when I started reading.

Let's hope he gets whats coming to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom