• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I like Harley because she's clearly far more capable than anyone gives her credit for.

I also find it kinda weird when people idolize her and Joker's relationship.He's tried to kill her/left her to die on multiple occasions and clearly cares more about Batman than he does about her. Those shouldn't be relationship goals. She's far better off with Ivy.

If you want the ideal relationship of two really fucked up people, look at Gomez and Morticia Addams. THAT'S an ideal relationship.

shes a killer. fuck sympathy for that. but why ivy? go from one abusive relationship to a different type of abuse? thats killer kung fu wolf bitch level shit

Jesus people really want to just use them slurs... reminds me of that guy who took a stand on that KKK Witches thing... A pointless stand that makes you look like jerk

akira28

a little over a month and we're almost throught it.

edit: if I had enough good ideas for an OT I'd give it a shot. but right now all I can think to do is copy the outlines of previous OTs, change some graphics, add some updated quotes and make sure all relevant information is preserved in the new thread.

but I am not satisfied with that.

andthebeatgoeson

This Paul George commerical is too much. Him walking away and all i see is that air ball. Then him drinking dudes drink and I'm just thinking about the germs. What if that kid had herpes.

Numb

edit: if I had enough good ideas for an OT I'd give it a shot. but right now all I can think to do is copy the outlines of previous OTs, change some graphics, add some updated quotes and make sure all relevant information is preserved in the new thread.

That was what demi wanted anyway just a base to build on and add some stuff
You didn't have to rework everything

zeemumu

shes a killer. fuck sympathy for that. but why ivy? go from one abusive relationship to a different type of abuse? thats killer kung fu wolf bitch level shit

I don't think Ivy/Harley and Joker/Ivy are comparable. Ivy usually gives a shit and Harley fucks it up

Faustek

Replacing my current ancient amp — plus I already have all these speakers which are still good.

I bought a second hand TX-NR757 Onkyo for the flat and for my use I'm rather satisfied with it. The sound is really crisp, both high and lows come out well, barring bt streamed sound and it has a bunch of extra functions I will never use. Only real complaints I can say about it is that the app for it is slow and ugly as sin and then the Bluetooth sound. Haven't gotten as good sound out of anything over bt as Sonys stuff gives me.

Yepp, not advocating of beating up your kids but some need a good whooping.

Because OT has become even more hostile than usual so we have no choice but to congregate in here.

Yes, at least why I've been cirkling around before entering.

giphy.gif

I bought a second hand TX-NR757 Onkyo for the flat and for my use I'm rather satisfied with it. The sound is really crisp, both high and lows come out well, barring bt streamed sound and it has a bunch of extra functions I will never use. Only real complaints I can say about it is that the app for it is slow and ugly as sin and then the Bluetooth sound. Haven't gotten as good sound out of anything over bt as Sonys stuff gives me.

The one I'm looking at is the Denon AVR-S510BT. It seems to offer good features and not too expensive.

Because OT has become even more hostile than usual so we have no choice but to congregate in here.

We are in a dark time line.

Malyse

That's why I made the OT the way I did. We have a base template now.

I don't think Ivy/Harley and Joker/Ivy are comparable. Ivy usually gives a shit and Harley fucks it up

abuse is abuse is it not? so why blow up the joker for being abusive but not ivy, regardless of the degree?

Ivy is a terrorist. She's more Magneto than Ultron: her goal is to protect plant life. She's only evil based on perspective and is fully down let things be if people don't fuck up (and if you want to cut hairs that fine, Batman is a criminal too).

She's never done wrong by Harley and cares for her a lot. Hell, she made Quinn immune to all poisons in like their first meeting and she's constantly calling out Joker as terrible for Harley. Ivy is way better than Joker.

akira28

That's why I made the OT the way I did. We have a base template now.

I want an animated BCT short. and rap robots.

ivy has killed innocents, and has slowly fed living people to her plants on more than one occasion. they liked to keep her on the edge, but like mad hatter, at some point I forget who it was, maybe snyder, they threw her from the ambiguity cliff into clearly evil waters. No more "Pamela...." to be Batman's intoxicating weak spot.

at least not for the last 10 years. she still has a sympatheic origin, but she's clearly chosen plants over almost all human life.

and that annoyed me, what they've done with her over the years since memory failing me some Vertigo bookBlack Orchid...because...pamela.....was one of my intoxicating weak spots.

Malyse

I want an animated BCT short. and rap robots.

ivy has killed innocents, and has slowly fed living people to her plants on more than one occasion.

She tries not to lately. And lest we forget, Harley straight up shot a dude in the face like four issues back. She murders people pretty regular in her comic (at least as much as Deadpool), so of the two Ivy's prolly more moral.

akira28

She tries not to lately. And lest we forget, Harley straight up shot a dude in the face like four issues back. She murders people pretty regular in her comic (at least as much as Deadpool), so of the two Ivy's prolly more moral.

years from now, someone is going to find a half dead DD in a giant mutated pitcher plant.

zeemumu

Harley's standard morality is about on par with Deadpool and on par with Deadpool kills Marvel Universe Deadpool when Joker's around.

She's not as bad as her expy, Chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom