• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
Kind of thought the alt-r did that. What was Pepe before all of this happened?

I linked the video that made me bring this up. Totally agree with Louis on this. I was bored enough to check 4chan after her Pepe statement and all of the stuff that made it an official hate symbol were born that evening.

How about not letting these several sad fucks who want nothing more than to troll to get the satisfaction of having a negative impact on the world, have anything?

Izuna

Banned
Man, NCIX YouTube channel must still be kicking themselves for letting Linus go.

According to wiki, they stopped Linus doing his stuff because it wasn't "serious" enough for the brand. Look at their videos today, haha

Manipulate us into what ?

You silly.

Not leaving the cinema early

---

Izuna

Banned
With which population do you most closely identify? (Select the one choice that best applies.)
Middle Eastern
East Asian
Black, African, or African American
Hispanic or Latino
White or European
South Asian

Why is 23andme asking me to do their job...

;/

also I have no idea

could someone tell me what I look like from my avatar?

D i Z

I linked the video that made me bring this up. Totally agree with Louis on this. I was bored enough to check 4chan after her Pepe statement and all of the stuff that made it an official hate symbol were born that evening.

How about not letting these several sad fucks who want nothing more than to troll to get the satisfaction of having a negative impact on the world, have anything?

What, like what they did with Milk? Putting the onus on anyone for what fascists and fools adopt to troll the world with is an easy out. The problem is that putting any creative work into the public sphere can be abused by anyone that can't be held accountable or legally pursued.

Sch1sm

Why is 23andme asking me to do their job...

;/

also I have no idea

could someone tell me what I look like from my avatar?

With which you most identify, not which you most look like. Do you identify as a black male? Then you'd put black.

What do you tell people when they ask you where you're from/what you are?

Izuna

Banned
With which you most identify, not which you most look like. Do you identify as a black male? Then you'd put black.

Been identifying as mixed, which I think goes against what they're asking

man, what did I even pay for? haha

edit: I say I'm English. Then they say, "but your parents", then I say english... then they say "but like..." then i list out numerous mixes and I get "oh okay lol that's a lot"

What, like what they did with Milk? Putting the onus on anyone for what fascists and fools adopt to troll the world with is an easy out. The problem is that putting any creative work into the public sphere can be abused by anyone that can't be held accountable or legally pursued.

It was still hilariously ignorant for Hillary to tell America that it was a hate symbol. Like, what was she hoping to gain for doing that? Proving that Trump voters are deplorable?

I present the fuckery that is this Twitter thread

https://twitter.com/Bamanboi/status/862252060028399618

Though there are good gems in here but people will defend having a racist say the n-word because they don't deserve to lose their job. El oh el.
I still don't understand how nigga is a racial slur. Am listening to a hiphop track now n half of it is nigga.. Please explain..

This was enough to make me close out. I mean I'm not gonna whine over someone getting caught saying some dumb shit and losing their job but that's me.💩

Beefy

What is this groot figure you speak of?

Hot-Toys-GotG-Vol-2-Life-Size-Baby-Groot-001.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-groot-hot-toys-903025/

Slayven

Damn..what didn't spinoff of All in the Family? You get Maude and Good Times out of it too. AitF was such a great show.
GOAT show
Thinking on it, I think the most extreme shift in tone coming from a spinoff is from SOAP to Benson.
Nigga you old, Soap itself was an odd show, so ahead of it's time
I have a serious dislike for Baby Groot. is there a lot of that in the new gotg2 movie?

Whats wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom