• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Fuckery?
It ain't even Friday yet
Hey dude. How much you selling the Wii L and the games for? Been thinking of buying a Wii L for the longest.

Edit: Hold on a tick!! I remember that dude with the tabby avi!! All the way back in the last BCT thread. Came in here spouting sideways shit than got the hammer dropped on him.
Found a close friend buyer already sorry
Why it got packed

Craig of the Creek, an upcoming Cartoon Network show, seems to have a black lead.

That might be the first one for Cartoon Network since... Static Shock?

Who's working on it? It seems really similar to Rebecca Sugar's style.

EDIT: Just saw that Matt Burnett and Ben Levin (some of the head writers for Steven Universe) are working on it, so that's probably what's up.

Sch1sm

Were you high?

post-45213-1344187842.jpg

Shy

Afternoon BCT.
Morning bct
Mornin' all
Howdy, folks..
Evening.
Can't wait for the day when CB messes with the wrong dude and gets slapped about.
k22tGxV.gif

Apprently preorders are up. Had to throw in for the ultra collectors "sure why not burned me once but I'll ride out again" edition
Same. pre-orderd both the PS4 and PC ones. (I'll decide which one to cancel later)

God i'm a fucking idiot.
Seth Rogen. Enough info, I assume.
Yeah. Not a fan.
Remember when Sausage Party was meant to usher in a bold new era of adult animated films?

Good times.
Phd9ZuW.gif

👀 ahem I've been lurking here for quite some time, figured I should start posting here since nycgaf is dead all the time.

Favorite musical genre -
rap
Your profession/major/career interest -
computer science, i question my life choices everyday but I'm already too deep in this bitch.
Your religious affiliation -
none
Hobbies -
...video games? I'm a lame, what can i say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -
the fuck is churches and bojangles? Popeyes all the way
Marvel or DC? -
Marvel
Favorite superhero? -
Howard the Duck, I'm going to level with you here, i don't even know what he does besides being a detective but the idea of a duck just living in the city living like the rest of us makes me happy.
Anime or Nah? -
Anime is life
Favorite sport and team? -
if stereotypes were true I'd be a die hard baseball fan since I'm Dominican, but it bores me to tears, along with every other sport.
What's your favorite Disney movie? -
Toy Story, whole trilogy tbh
What's your favorite video game and genre?
Super Smash Bros 4, and favorite genre is RPGs

Just forwarded to the end..what the fuck ever..

Wasn't it just SO FUNNY!!!?

tumblr_inline_mw5wwwLVWf1rbrja2.gif

bad-lt-port-call-new-orlean.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SO FUCKING FUNNY. THANKS TO JANEDRO I KNOW WHAT REAL COMEDY IS NOW! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

[sees Sausage Party on my Netflix queue and spits on my screen]

�� ahem I've been lurking here for quite some time, figured I should start posting here since nycgaf is dead all the time.

Right, what what do you think of Sausage Party?

Why cant we have actually good adult animated movies that dont rely on gross out humor, massive amounts of swearing and all that shit? Man i just want one awesome adult animated movie that can be just as thrilling, epic and cool as live action movies.

akira28

Why cant we have actually good adult animated movies that dont rely on gross out humor, massive amounts of swearing and all that shit? Man i just want one awesome adult animated movie that can be just as thrilling, epic and cool as live action movies.

don't let adult children make things for adult adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom