• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaverious

C79YrnPVUAAcC5L.jpg

full

Sch1sm

Please don't break and rebuild me. I need to hate Sausage Party.

If that's a glitch I don't wanna be fixed.

No, don't worry, I'll program in a method like

Code:
public boolean doesSausagePartStillExist(boolean exist){

if (exist == true)
System.out.print("Well, fuck this shit.");
else
System.out.print("Nigga, we made it.");

return exist;

}

T-R-A-S-H. hold it down

Listen, square the hell up. You're not the first York, never forget it.

Code:

if (exist == true)
else

return exist;

}

Listen, square the hell up. You're not the first York, never forget it.

yet we're the only ones anyone gives a shit about, right? i don't see people making movies about toronto. who goes "I'd love to visit toronto before i die"? no one, thats who.

also lmfao at that code gg

Sch1sm

yet we're the only ones anyone gives a shit about, right? i don't see people making movies about toronto. who goes "I'd love to visit toronto before i die"? no one, thats who.

also lmfao at that code gg

People only go to New York to watch their dreams die.

lmfao, thanks, thanks, worked hard on it. My Java prof would be impressed I'm doing this on class time.

Why cant we have actually good adult animated movies that dont rely on gross out humor, massive amounts of swearing and all that shit? Man i just want one awesome adult animated movie that can be just as thrilling, epic and cool as live action movies.

Because the demographic that they are shooting for defines those things as "Adult". It's like being rich or smart, when you are then you don't need to define or defend it.

Code:

if (exist == true)
else

return exist;

}

lol

if(exist == true) should result in a self destruct sequence.

Toronto was the original York, that's why New York got the New in front of it, son. I digress on the second.

Just gotta break him and start all over. Sorry, Fawf.

New Yorkers are just mad our city is cleaner and has the superior mall in Eaton Centre.

Trudeau is also our Head of Government. Also Raps> Knicks, Drake > every NYC artist since 2010.

U Mad?

cdyhybrid

Well it's a bit late. Going to my state school seeing as I'll not be paying anything.
Sorry man. The prestige of getting a degree from a different school is appealing, but you'll most likely get the exact same undergrad education regardless. And if you do well in undergrad you can shoot for the moon if/when you apply for grad school.

Izuna

Banned
"You must be a double-edged sword."

I DON'T THINK THAT MEANS WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS

also Episode 5 of Iron Fist was so hilariously offensive I somehow fell in love with the show

Sorry man. The prestige of getting a degree from a different school is appealing, but you'll most likely get the exact same undergrad education regardless. And if you do well in undergrad you can shoot for the moon if/when you apply for grad school.
Yep, most employers don't even really pay much mind to your undergrad stuff. If you're aiming for a graduate program then all you need to do is just do work.

LionPride

Banned
UT Knox does have a Five year Master's plan if you get a 3.4 GPA.

Although I know I wanna double Major in International Business and CS. Would have to be in summer school if I wanna graduate in four years, but hey, sacrifices need ti be made. Plus UT has great access to internships.

cdyhybrid

UT Knox does have a Five year Master's plan if you get a 3.4 GPA.

Although I know I wanna double Major in International Business and CS. Would have to be in summer school if I wanna graduate in four years, but hey, sacrifices need ti be made. Plus UT has great access to internships.
Summer school is pretty chill if you don't mind still sticking around campus. Classes are more laid back (at least in my experience), the weather is great.

Well it's a bit late. Going to my state school seeing as I'll not be paying anything.

This was actually the best choice. Unless you went to an Ivy, no one gives a damn about where you went to school. Don't be fooled by people that say otherwise. No one cares about your GPA after your first job either.

Izuna

Banned
Lion, ask some of these Universities if you can transfer on the condition that your first year has great grades.

~~

HAHAHA I can't stop laughing at this Iron Fist

This was actually the best choice. Unless you went to an Ivy, no one gives a damn about where you went to school. Don't be fooled by people that say otherwise. No one cares about your GPA after your first job either.
Especially with Intl Business and CS. Nobody in CS cares where you went to school. My boss didn't even go to college and is killing it.

Mizerman

👀 ahem I've been lurking here for quite some time, figured I should start posting here since nycgaf is dead all the time.

Favorite musical genre -
rap
Your profession/major/career interest -
computer science, i question my life choices everyday but I'm already too deep in this bitch.
Your religious affiliation -
none
Hobbies -
...video games? I'm a lame, what can i say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -
the fuck is churches and bojangles? Popeyes all the way
Marvel or DC? -
Marvel
Favorite superhero? -
Howard the Duck, I'm going to level with you here, i don't even know what he does besides being a detective but the idea of a duck just living in the city living like the rest of us makes me happy.
Anime or Nah? -
Anime is life
Favorite sport and team? -
if stereotypes were true I'd be a die hard baseball fan since I'm Dominican, but it bores me to tears, along with every other sport.
What's your favorite Disney movie? -
Toy Story, whole trilogy tbh
What's your favorite video game and genre?
Super Smash Bros 4, and favorite genre is RPGs

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom