• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

17499184_1467238033326066_6117325294608229696_n.jpg

Lupe Fiasco - Daydreamin'

is YouTube fucking garbage or is this tracked mixed like shit?

goddanmit

Song's got no apparent mixing faults that I noticed.

zeemumu

I started another Ironman run of XCOM 2 and the game started straight up cheating. Enemies teleporting several spaces after exhausting all of their moves doing other things and missing 100% chance hits.

Izuna

Banned
thank god rommies are awake at 1AM

ordered takeaway, asked them to call and not ring door bell

This guy shows up in a beat down car, knocks the fuck out of the front door, coughs and weezies as he shows me food I didn't order. When he does get me the right one, he's like "FIFTEEN POUND"

I whisper "thank you" as he proceeds to shake the ground he walks on

I wish I was half making this shit up

akira28

This guy shows up in a beat down car, knocks the fuck out of the front door, coughs and weezies as he shows me food I didn't order. When he does get me the right one, he's like "FIFTEEN POUND"

you live in a post-monarchy dystopia like No Truce with the Furies. You should have expecting wheezing, coughing, wrong orders, and worse.

Slayven

You try to order food after 10 here they will tell you "You better find something to cook" Or if it is a 24 hour McDonalds everything is broken even the water machine

Izuna

Banned
You try to order food after 10 here they will tell you "You better find something to cook" Or if it is a 24 hour McDonalds everything is broken even the water machine

Our immigrants work endlessly

I can find like 12 places open and I'm like 40m from the city

--

I did once go into a Chicken Shop that had "no chicken"

akira28

"Welcome to McD's can I take your order?"
Yeah I'd like a number fiv
"Sir um, I'm sorry but the system is down. Do you have cash?"
yeah, I do. I'd like to get a ten piece meal with
"I'm sorry sir we only have items from the Midnight Meal menu"
Ok then let me get a double cheeseburger meal with
"Sir...we're out of hamburgers."
Then why the fuck are you open?
"that will be $8.34 sir"

Only 24 hour open within 10 miles is Waffle House but I don't want to get out the car though.

All we have is 24 hr McDickers. We used to have some all night Dunkin Donuts but someone came in and killed everyone and hid them in the freezer, so now they close at 9pm. i can drive closer to town and then you see the NYC Fried Chickens and the vaguely Chinese carry outs. those are always open, and immigrant powered.

Slayven

"that will be $8.34 sir"
I swear i had this exact conversation
nah, she just visits a bunch

she'd be the perfect immigrant tho

May loves them if they got green
Thats real nice, real nice

"that will be $8.34 sir"

All we have is 24 hr McDickers. We used to have some all night Dunkin Donuts but someone came in and killed everyone and hid them in the freezer, so now they close at 9pm. i can drive closer to town and then you see the NYC Fried Chickens and the vaguely Chinese carry outs. those are always open, and immigrant powered.

I swear if I hear "I'm sorry sir our shake machine turns off after 12" like. What. I'm high dammit gimme my liquid ice cream with a straw.

Zaverious

This Pizza Hut by my house stay giving these $5 buffet coupons but the lobby be closed all day everyday.

Edit: What is it with McDonald's and these broken machines. One over here had a broke ice cream machine for 6 months.

This Pizza Hut by my house stay giving these $5 buffet coupons but the lobby be closed all day everyday.

Edit: What is it with McDonald's and these broken machines. One over here had a broke ice cream machine for 6 months.
Mine got a broken coffee maker.

How you bot gonna have COFFEE​?

akira28

Would you go to this pizzahut?

Pizza Fort?

We have the old style open family restaurants, but no one has seen a family inside in years, and if you ever go in, theres literally one African dude taking phone calls, making pizzas, and working the front. He is basically Pizza Hut.

akira28

I swear if I hear "I'm sorry sir our shake machine turns off after 12" like. What. I'm high dammit gimme my liquid ice cream with a straw.

apparently they do that because the machine is a bitch to clean and maintain. So instead of maintaining it, they turn it off and leave that shit for the day crew.

they want you to eat at Pizza Hut, just not this Pizza Hut.

Apparently, a large fire just collapsed a part of I-85 in Atlanta....
But nah tho we need to repeal Obamacare (which I just discovered is a built in preset autocorrect on my phone which is kinda fucked) and keep the Muslims and the Mexicans out.

We TOTALLY don't need to be fixing these roads and bridges and collapsing dams.

Nah.

But nah tho we need to repeal Obamacare (which I just discovered is a built in preset autocorrect on my phone which is kinda fucked) and keep the Muslims and the Mexicans out.

We TOTALLY don't need to be fixing these roads and bridges and collapsing dams.

Nah.

Dude... I'm shook driving over regular ass bridges in the freeway. The I-35W bridge collapse STILL has me scared to death every time I drive over a random ass bridge with heavy traffic

Slayven

Pizza Fort?

We have the old style open family restaurants, but no one has seen a family inside in years, and if you ever go in, theres literally one African dude taking phone calls, making pizzas, and working the front. He is basically Pizza Hut.

I remember getting this at Pizza hut

s-l300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom