• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

17499184_1467238033326066_6117325294608229696_n.jpg

Gulie's theme from SSF2

Zaverious

Hehe my elementary school had this thing where you read books and answered reading questions on them online to get points. The top 10 that got the most points got to ride in a limousine to McDonald's during school. The one with the playhouse too! I thought that was the dopest shit.

Shy

Rejected be every reach school. Every. Damn. One.
Damn. Sorry to hear.

I know this may sound hollow. But you have to stay strong.
Oh yeah, Aced the hell out of that exam. <3
Congrats.
So Destiny 2...

what platform are y'all thinking about getting the game on?

PS4? PC? something else I can't remember?
Hmm. Don't know yet.

Pre-ordered on both for now.
I did once go into a Chicken Shop that had "no chicken"
Were they out, out.

Or just had none on the heater jobbie. ?

Izuna

Banned
Were they out, out.

Or just had none on the heater jobbie. ?

They are normally open until 3AM (in fact this was a KFC now that I remember) but they usually didn't have customers for like the last 2 hours

This night, they did, and they couldn't be bothered cooking for the last hour. They had hot wings, I still had my money when I left.

(I'm with that evil black chick from OITNB that hot wings isn't real chicken)

Izuna

Banned
i hate fight scenes where the good guy gets beat the fuck out of, but then lands that one hit and the fight is over

--

I'll be honest... Iron Fist is easier to watch than Daredevil S1 for sure. It's not as good, but it's hard to stop watching.

Shy

They are normally open until 3AM (in fact this was a KFC now that I remember) but they usually didn't have customers for like the last 2 hours

This night, they did, and they couldn't be bothered cooking for the last hour. They had hot wings, I still had my money when I left.
Yeah. Sounds about right.
(I'm with that evil black chick from OITNB that hot wings isn't real chicken)
&#128542;
at KFC the hot wings might be the only thing that is real chicken.
LMAO.
Damn those names hit me in the heart so much of my childhood
Yeah.

Izuna

Banned
Also, during my ban, I discovered Lemonade because I needed some new music for studying

Amazing.

Love the live performance for Freedom

I didn't know Beyonce was black

Sch1sm

Also, during my ban, I discovered Lemonade because I needed some new music for studying

Amazing.

Love the live performance for Freedom

I didn't know Beyonce was black

Didn't...know Beyoncé was black? What'd you think she was?

Now you're slandering the good name of Supa Dupa Fewcha Hendrix?! What are you doing schizz?!?!

You mean the drug overlord, caught up on his ex chick, gonna get his bitch back, too high on lean to function Hendrix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom