• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
The creators of PaRappa The Rapper and Gitaroo Man combine for an all-new adventure. Introducing PS4's next rhythm-action hero: Project Rap Rabbit.

Coming to PlayStation 4 and PC.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/460689844/project-rap-rabbit-working-title
An explosive mix of Japanese folklore and traditional artwork, hip hop and humorous battle rap face-offs inspired by the Epic Rap Battles Of History YouTube series, Project Rap Rabbit (working title) is the next major game from the creators of PaRappa The Rapper, Vib-Ribbon, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan and Gitaroo Man.

I'm interested in seeing how this will turn out.

Shy

For Gordon.
unCXph1.gif

Morning everyone.
Mornin' everyone.
Afternoon BCT
Mornin', Sun People
Good mornin' most honorable members.
Evening fam.
Preacher season 2 looking dope
Eh *shurgs*

I think the show is a bit poops. But i keep watching it. LOL.
Saw that it a few days ago.

I'll about that shit.

Johndoey

Banned
I need to find a new MP FPS Titanfall and Blops 2 aren't enough and Overwatch does nothing for me.
-
Still got a sealed copy of Mighty No. 9 under my TV.
--
Prey Speedrun 10:52 (Spoilers).

Prey is going to be better for no glitch runs I guess. Or at least something other than any% runs.

Finance threads always piss me off.

I think it's because I haven't been particularly great with mine, whether due to circumstances or bad impulses. With the new job, I want to get a new start, pay off what I owe, and get my finances together.

For my SO, who'll hopefully be my fiance soon, and whatever comes next.

But yeah, feeling like I'm getting shat on for a significant flaw in my life because I'm trying to alleviate other flaws sucks.

I think it's because I haven't been particularly great with mine, whether due to circumstances or bad impulses. With the new job, I want to get a new start, pay off what I owe, and get my finances together.

But yeah, feeling like I'm getting shat on for a significant flaw in my life because I'm trying to alleviate other flaws sucks.

Time son, time. You'll get where you're going, stay the course!

Man I hope that new rhythm game is dope!

Know this feeling all too well. Like Kool said, "stay the course." You'll get where you need to be.

Republicans only care about power and their seats. They ain't doing shit. And were gonna suffer for it. God IC, please fucking save us from the GOP. PLEASE!!!!!

Malyse

Next year we get Live Action Aladdin, Live Action Mulan, Wreck It Ralph 2, Incredibles 2, Black Panther, Infinity War, Ant-man and the Wasp, and Han Solo. And that's just Disney: we also got Pacific Rim: Uprising, Tomb Raider, Deadpool 2, Ocean's 8, Jurassic World 2, Mission: Impossible 6, Predator, and Miles Morales Spider-Man. Gonna be a great year.

shingi70

Banned
Next year we get Live Action Aladdin, Live Action Mulan, Wreck It Ralph 2, Incredibles 2, Black Panther, Infinity War, Ant-man and the Wasp, and Han Solo. And that's just Disney: we also got Pacific Rim: Uprising, Tomb Raider, Deadpool 2, Ocean's 8, Jurassic World 2, Mission: Impossible 6, Predator, and Miles Morales Spider-Man. Gonna be a great year.

No love for Aquaman.

In psychology watching the documentary about Jody, the girl who go half of her brain removed and was able to live a relatively normal life.

All the black people in this class audibly groaned when the video said "...and now we speak with pediatric neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson" xD

D i Z

I know that everyone here loves our president, but this nigga got to go.

I'm sorry.

Oddly enough, I think it'll be pressure from allies in foreign states to get the GOP back on the job for risk of a greater fallout or threat of abandonment. In my lifetime, through everything that has transpired, I have never seen this country so vulnerable from the top down. Fucking puppet Elmo would do a better job than this.

akira28

I'm sorry.

man, I lwould love to be the one to start the truck and back it up to the door when its time to cart his ass out of here.

His might be the first state funeral with dancing in the street. They gon have niggas out there with tricorner hats and fifes and shit. Its gonna feel like a second Independence day.

Gregorian. Smh.

they got calendars in georgia tho, don't they?

I'm sorry.

Oddly enough, I think it'll be pressure from allies in foreign states to get the GOP back on the job for risk of a greater fallout or threat of abandonment. In my lifetime, through everything that has transpired, I have never seen this country so vulnerable from the top down. Fucking puppet Elmo would do a better job than this.

We are seeing first-hand the destruction of the political system. The republicans were breaking it down, now trump just straight up curbed stomped it.

Sooooooo....I'm fucking pissed at republicans more than I was yesterday. Like really fucking mad.

D i Z

We are seeing first-hand the destruction of the political system. The republicans were breaking it down, now trump just straight up curbed stomped it.

Sooooooo....I'm fucking pissed at republicans more than I was yesterday. Like really fucking mad.

You might want to work on some relaxation techniques. That kind of stress isn't good for you.

You might want to work on some relaxation techniques. That kind of stress isn't good for you.

Well I'm not like throwing chairs around my room or some shit. I'm just really in shock and amazement, with slight frustration. We are living in a country where 63 million allowed a Russian stooge into presidency, the gop is shit, no news there and the base are eating the shit like greedy disgusting pigs. What baffling times we live in.

Fuck people, friend of mine got to her 2nd job, finds a 5 yr old by himself panhandling because he wanted a toy, he lived nearby so she got him a sandwich and walked him home then called CPS on em because they didn't even know he was missing

Shy

Ian Brady is dead, that deserves a shot of vodka.
Only a couple of people in here are gonna know who that is, fam.

Speaking of which, you should watch (if you haven't already) a TV movie called Longford.

Which has Andy Serkis playing a terrifying Ian Brady in it.

D i Z

Only a couple of people in here are gonna know who that is, fam.

Speaking of which, you should watch (if you haven't already) a TV movie called Longford.

Which has Andy Serkis playing a terrifying Ian Brady in it.

I did a google search and a few clicks told me all that I needed to know.

America, where lying about getting domed up at work is a more egregious offense than leaking highly classified info to a foreign country.

Fuck people, friend of mine got to her 2nd job, finds a 5 yr old by himself panhandling because he wanted a toy, he lived nearby so she got him a sandwich and walked him home then called CPS on em because they didn't even know he was missing

thats fucked up. Hopefully something is done about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom