• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Karrueche Tran got permanent restraining order against Chris Brown

Look at some of the shit he said:
DCa3xeDVoAEJM8S.jpg

Man needs to be locked up or slapped down

LotusHD

Banned

Still fucking mad Blackish randomly featured him in one of their episodes. Dude needs to be put out of work already.

Is this another incident of violence? Because I recall reading about her getting punched in the stomach, or something like that.

Some of America stans for a prisoner. smh

I recall several girls back in high school that would stan for him so hard, shit was unnerving. One of them still does after all this...

Faustek

He needs a healthy dose of both by a big ass cell mate to teach him he aint worth shit. Eye for an eye so to speak.

Still fucking mad Blackish randomly featured him in one of their episodes. Dude needs to be put out of work already.

Is this another incident of violence? Because I recall reading about her getting punched in the stomach, or something like that.

I recall several girls back in high school that would stan for him so hard, shit was unnerving. One of them still does after all this...

Not gonna happen. To many dumbasses only think of his music, how he is so talanted, pretty yadayada. He'll always have work because people are so infuriatingly stupid.

Also good morning. I need to eat and go back to bed... So I can stare at the ceiling for a while before giving up.

Oh and in more fun news, Google is telling me Beyonce got the twins 🕺🏾

Mark my words. He will get his Karma. The position she's in now in her life, she'll have the protection she needs. Fuck Chris Brown and everything he stands for.

Shy

I just finished watching I Am Not Your Negro.

It is an amazing documentary. All of you need to watch this immediately.
Thats... Not a prank? Who does this type of thing its so wasteful like those youtube videos where they smash phones and shit.
Yeah. I hate that shit.
Edit: Holy, those tweet replies are fucking terrible though
Internet are the worst things in the universe. It is known.

White Men Can't Jump is on VH1...

What is this? Fine Niggas from the 90s Week?

Young Wesley Snipes....

EOI4wxZ.gif
Don't want old Snipes probably on that same cocktail that Slyvester is on?

Also I think I'm being tapped 5o be the next BF of this girl. She ain't doing anything directly cheating with me but it fills like I'm filling out a application.
outside suggesting going to a restaurant. Then back to mine to watch whatever movie because she didn't want to go home yet. We

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom