• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Xbox one X is like $700 in Canada. Forget that.

I saw Mario Odyssey at EB Games for $99 and almost had a heart attack. Lucky they told me it was a place holder price

This on sale too for 5 bucks get it
It's good

2417203-box_wotm.png

ps2 classic

I remember one kid in HS hyping this game up to me

Never did play it

LotusHD

Banned
So

My Black Kings and Queens

The time is right, and I'm ready to jump into the current gen. (managed to finally play through my last gen back catalog and shit, I don't use jump in until around mid-gen anyway).

But PS4 Pro...or Xbox One X?

PS4 Pro. Even if you ain't into (niche) Japanese games, the Xbox library is still lacking in comparison.

Fuck! I'm just finding out about the SNES Classic now. I called that shit earlier. It would've been so cool to find out about it fresh. I hope this new one has a longer cord. I would like to get it if I can.

Sch1sm

Xbox one X is like $700 in Canada. Forget that.

Yeah, I’m not buying one. My OG X1 gonna get me through.

So

My Black Kings and Queens

The time is right, and I'm ready to jump into the current gen. (managed to finally play through my last gen back catalog and shit, I don't use jump in until around mid-gen anyway).

But PS4 Pro...or Xbox One X?

Are you interested in Xbox games that aren’t going to be play anywhere/cross buy? Only case I can think of where it’s viable, unless you’re looking for something that’ll also work as a strong entertainment system (which is what my X1 basically is).

Stayed up late and found the first episode of South Central on YouTube. That shit is so real. Disappointing that it got cancelled. It seems ridiculous now how parents used to trip over beepers when everyone has a smart phone now.

Oh. My. Goodness.

Serious Jackie Chan is like when Spider-Man stops quipping. Dangerous and deadly. Good to see him join the Angry Old Man Action genre (officially).

And extra points for the Big K.R.I.T. remix.

8H9kuE2.gif

Dude really pulled out "I don't know karate, but I know crazy!!"

LaVar Ball is home. Man's been cutting a promo all his life, and he's about to be acknowledged for his mic skills in the one arena where they'll be appreciated.

Mornin' everyone.

Stayed up late and found the first episode of South Central on YouTube. That shit is so real. Disappointing that it got cancelled. It seems ridiculous now how parents used to trip over beepers when everyone has a smart phone now.

It seemed like at that time FOX didn't want a blackity black show that handled real black issues because a lot of people (White Viewers), didn't know how to handle the shows topics (2real4tv). They all wanted every black show to be like The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. But even that touched on real topics though it leaned more towards comedy than South Central.

Good morning BCT.

I hate prepping for travel, especially international travel. I made sure to get prescribed some patches that help with sickness but I know my body won't handle it well regardless.

Mornin' everyone.

It seemed like at that time FOX didn't want a blackity black show that handled real black issues because a lot of people (White Viewers), didn't know how to handle the shows topics (2real4tv). They all wanted every black show to be like The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. But even that touched on real topics though it leaned more towards comedy than South Central.

Fuck them white people for cancelling that show. That shit was good.

Good morning BCT.

I hate prepping for travel, especially international travel. I made sure to get prescribed some patches that help with sickness but I know my body won't handle it well regardless.

What? I love it. You'll get used to it especially if you do business overseas a lot. Patches for sickness though, you talking about motion sickness? If thats the case, I got it a lot when I first started to travel, profuse sweating and vertigo. But I started taking ginger before now and it worked better for me than any OTC.

Beefy

That Google thread is mad. People saying they want big companies to be unregulated and the EU should leave US companies alone. 😂

That Google thread is mad. People saying they want big companies to be unregulated and the EU should leave US companies alone. 😂

We are in interesting times. Google advertising their own stuff makes sense. Because they have such a market presence, they have an unfair advantage. I wonder how to increase competition with them, but then I realize Bing and Yahoo are Bing and Yahoo. The fine will change the practice of putting their own service at the top by default. But it won't change the algorithm that'll likely put them at the top because the services are widely used.

Still interesting views though

Faustek

Evening kin

I identify as a blonde white woman

call Not-a-Nazzi-Jimmie and tell him that XD

Same thing, tbh.

Don't go there sis.

I don't why but landing here i've told by forces unknown to hate on Denmark

Oh, you fresh? If you want an introductory course into the stories of Sweden, Denmark and Finland just ask...or read Humon webcomics. Pretty much covers it.
Also fill me in on how you became a blond white woman please. I kinda need to be white for a few minutes.

shingi70

Banned
Afternoon BCT.

About that Google thread, isn't it too late to do anything to Google/Alphabet outside of breaking the company up. The damage is done and they've been let runaround like 90s Microsoft for the last 4 years or so.

Good morning BCT.

Mornin' everyone.

They greenlit the secret diary of Desmond Pfeiffer, what did you expect from them.

Zekes!

add me niggas

Nintendo Switch
SW-0577-4523-7602

done fam. If anyone wanna add me, mine is SW-1388-7527-3692

Probably grab Snake Pass since it's 40% off. Need good pick-up-and-play games for when I'm out on the bus or killing time away from home and that seems like something I could play a level of and then put down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom