• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Always said that this Persona was going to be style over substance and a lot of people would have trouble separating the two.

Faustek

lmao, you can look in his eyes and literally see the higher functions are not operating, and all processing power is going elsewhere.

that's not even african attire. homegirl made a miniskirt out of some exotic print walking around with a u-mad? face

bex, take a break.

Might just be me on this but I need to say it.
That makes it even worse. That shit called "inspired" that so many seem to love makes it even worse in my eyes. First they bite, not good enough, FIX and IMPROVEMENT happens. It annoys me even more. This isn't making food bland this is culture.
And it annoys me to no end.

Right, I'll be waiting on everything else. War for the Planet of the Apes was a mandatory thing.

Have zero interest in watching this in the movies tbh. Don't see the appeal. The old movies I loved as a small kid but now? Nope. Not a chance.

Slayven

Always said that this Persona was going to be style over substance and a lot of people would have trouble separating the two.

Yeah, the menus and hud design are flashy to the point of being annoying. And the cool walking away gets annoying fast

Skittles

If there are, I'll speak to Shy Wednesday and they'll be found in the river Thursday, and for bringing up such a sore subject you'll be found in a Hardees parking lot Friday.
At least i'll end up by good food
Someone actually did? Damn, that's crazy. What happened to them?

The man(pewdiepie) who started out making rape jokes is a sexist on top of being racist? I'mshocked.gif
Wonder how long it'll be before that portion of gaming side defends him like last time.

Faustek

The man who started out making rape jokes is a sexist on top of being racist? I'mshocked.gif
Wonder how long it'll be before that portion of gaming side defends him like last time.

Pewdie? Don't get him. Apparently he has a large following of young women as well...do they like that? Or are they just young and stupid?

EDIT: ahh...I checked the FP. That Colin dude. Kinda happy I don't follow anything in gaming. Just play the games and check news.

D i Z

Anybody here have experience with Spectrum for telecommunications/cable? Need a brief info dump on overall impressions if you have any.

Shy

Afternoon fam
Mornin' all.
Mornin' everyone.
Sup folks
Evening chums.
War for the Planet of the Apes was fantastic.
Apes is dope
Fuck yeah it was.
Damn almost too many movies I want to see..

Between this, Dunkirk, and a few others I'm going to have to stick to Tuesday discount days from here on out.
Yeah i know the feeling. There's a shiton of films i'm not going to because i gots no cash.

But i am going to see Dunkirk next week in 70mm/IMAX. (it'll be my first IMAX film)
Yeah, it's great. Though I think I'd rank Dawn higher.
I haven't seen Dawn for a very long time.

D i Z

Dj Shadow is playing the House of Blues...and I'm going to miss it.

tumblr_na66gl9RyH1r4s15ko1_400.gif

Shy.

A6DkK_s-200x150.gif

Beefy

Evening chums.

Fuck yeah it was.

Yeah i know the feeling. There's a shiton of films i'm not going to because i gots no cash.

But i am going to see Dunkirk next week in 70mm/IMAX. (it'll be my first IMAX film)

I haven't seen Dawn for a very long time.

The story in Apes is so true life it's mad.
Basically humans like to fuck shit up all the time

Aiustis

I feel like that about all Persona games.

Never forgive the person who said I'd like Persona because I liked other SMT games.

persona 5 is great, my only issue with it is that it has a good amount of fat on it. palaces are way too long and the final palace just dragggggggggggggggggggs. game could had easily been 20 hours shorter and nothing of importance would have been lost.

also fuck the cat for dictating how you spend your days, its really annoying.

akira28

People keep telling that it takes time and I do not believe them.

you really have to meet vr halfway.

either you're paying out the ass, or youre putting up with hardware limits
and you still have to work on your suspension of disbelief and willingness to immersion. once you find your sweetspot, you can let your imagination out for some amazing digital make believe.

but its still not "there" yet.

also fuck the cat for dictating how you spend your days, its really annoying.

just like a real cat

Johndoey

Banned
Kingdom Hearts got Toy Story and coming 2018. Looks so good holy shit.
I'll believe it when it's in my cold dead hands, until then it's a late 2019 game.
--
VR is going well for something that honestly is still in it's infancy. What we got right now is a rough enthusiast product, but that's fine for right now.

Evening chums.

But i am going to see Dunkirk next week in 70mm/IMAX. (it'll be my first IMAX film).

Yo that movie looks real good, and early reviews have me a bit more excited than expected. Def going IMAX for that one as well.

😭 My wallet

Marvel going in y'all

Where where?!

Who the hell are the Black Order

Shy

Yo that movie looks real good, and early reviews have me a bit more excited than expected. Def going IMAX for that one as well.

😭 My wallet
Yep. Already got my ticket and it cost me £25. (although that's for the premium seat, i don't sit in the regular seats when i go to the cinema. LOL)

I like this guide that i pinched from the Dunkirk thread. Cause it gives you a good idea what you're going to see.

traveler

Not Wario
I got back from seeing War Of The Planet Of The Apes about 90 minutes ago.

My opinion is.
zXHfQ82.gif

Easy contender for film of the year.

You guys and girls need to see this over the weekend, if you can.

Having seen the movie he fucking Deserves one.

You weren't kidding. Wow.

D i Z

When Kingdom Hearts 3 finally comes out, will people finally shut the fuck up about it for a while, or are we looking at escalation?

Kreed

Johndoey

Banned
When Kingdom Hearts 3 finally comes out, will people finally shut the fuck up about it for a while, or are we looking at escalation?
Escalation, especially if they don't wrap the current storyline up to folks satisfaction.

Also Sora needs to straighten up.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So within the next five years DisneyWorld is adding attractions for:

Toy Story
Star Wars
TRON
Ratatouille
Guardians of the Galaxy

It's time to take my black ass down to Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.