• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

Where's Numb btw? That kid can't be playing Tekken 23h a day.

Welcome. Please don't get us confused with the sad men's club 😂 😂

Finally got my license

Old dogs can learn new tricks

Yo, need a ride to the airport on the 31. Can I count on you?

I don't drink, because i'm epileptic.

No worries brother, I got your share.

I also don't drink, but I like getting fucked up on other means.

Paid your taxes yet?

Beefy

Umm. It's not too bad..

I can't look at strobing lights. (So, some games and films are a problem for me)

Other than that, I have a constant headache, and can't get too stressed as it can set it off. But that's about it.

Shit, a friend of mine is the same. Glad it doesn't seem too bad though man.

Shy

Where's Numb btw? That kid can't be playing Tekken 23h a day.
I've been wondering the same thing.
No worries brother, I got your share.
Thanks. Can't let good booze go to waste. 😆
I recognized the hair as looking bad but nothing really beyond it. I don't know if it was because it's Charlize Theron or because they kept it in a ponytail most of the time.
I don't think dreads suit her.
Shit, a friend of mine is the same. Glad it doesn't seem too bad though man.
Thanks.
I didn't know these demonstrations get you fight money
Yeppers.

Faustek

Nieces and nephews, how goes it?

Just fine. You?

Also
Any particular heroes that you are interested in? With that I and Slauven could probably get you straight.
Actually interested in everything to broaden my horizon. Hulk, Spiderman(PP/MM), Black Panther, Thanos, Deadpool and Luke Cage I've got down. Asked a few years back and Slay recommended Priests run and boy I was not disappointed.
Atm I'm looking at the Karnak Saga but something feels wrong just from the onset so I haven't bought anything. Also looking to get back into X-men but after the Phoenix five I've just lost interest. Was not a good place to start reading after a decades hiatus so gone back to read random arcs...yes I look at the cover and decide that way XD

So whatever, I don't have any favourite outside of Hulk, Power Man and Spidey. Read something of everything Marvel and never really detested anyone outside of Danvers and old Iron Man. Outside of their drinking problems they never where interesting.

DC on the other hand....I'm blind. I remember loving some old 80s run with Darkseid and actually enjoying it a lot. DC never really got established here outside of Supes and Batman so I never asked for them or cared much. Ready to change it.
Recommend away, I'm free today and tomorrow from work anyway. Still have 25 vacation days I must get rid off according to HR.

:)

How total silence in your own home changes from "Ah, nice solitude and peace" when you're childless too "Oh dear lord something's on fire isn't it?" When you've got kids.

Faustek

I hope you'll be doing better real soon

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure you hadn't missed it.
And yes I can always google a list but I enjoy to see what people recommend. It feels kinda like. More special? And I give it a more earnest shot.

Yessir. I have finally made peace with the IRS

Good now don't mess up again. Heard the IRS has a special place for people they have to deal with twice :|

I just had a reminder that people on GAF do not understand_______.

in general yes.

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure you hadn't missed it.
And yes I can always google a list but I enjoy to see what people recommend. It feels kinda like. More special? And I give it a more earnest shot.

Good now don't mess up again. Heard the IRS has a special place for people they have to deal with twice :|

in general yes.
True. Also, I hope you get better soon. I will send positive waves in your direction.

Is this controversy regarding Steven Universe?

Gaming related.

Slayven

Was just about to put out the last blast for the Beta that drops tomorrow. Again for Pre-orders. Damn me if I won't be at work..but fuck it, I'll go in early.

But he won't.

Family lies can be some next level shit, known people that grew up not knowing a "cousin" was really their mom, or brother or sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom