• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypernima

Banned
Slay meeting black folk

Smack+the+black+out+of+you_45654f_3481867.gif

Woooooooooooow. Slay say it ain't so!

Greetings black people, centaurs, Tekken characters, titty nipples (and toes), James Harden fan, and woman who is hitting a punching bag with Danny Ainge's face on it

Sch1sm

Greetings black people, centaurs, Tekken characters, titty nipples (and toes), James Harden fan, and woman who is hitting a punching bag with Danny Ainge's face on it

I have a rubbish bin somewhere in this house with the Celtics Big 3 + Rondo on it somewhere, too. I should bring it out.

Johndoey

Banned
A significant amount of my time with Injustice 2 has been staring at it while an A.I character does ladder matches, best way to level up a character. Don't know how I feel about that.

Shy

Afteenoon BCT
Morning folks. Tithes and offering time. White envelope for the tithes. Yellow envelopes for the offering. Brother Slayven, the church want received either a tithe or an offering from you all year. If you want to be free from the root that jandro put on you, please pay your tithes.
Mornin' all.
Mornin' all.
Evening family.

D i Z

A significant amount of my time with Injustice 2 has been staring at it while an A.I character does ladder matches, best way to level up a character. Don't know how I feel about that.

Was wondering if that is going to bother me. Guess I'll find out when Amazon comes through on their end.

Faustek

You've returned

[IMGhttps://i.makeagif.com/media/5-29-2015/1upVaP.gif[/IMG]

welcome back

Welcome back Faustek.

Was actually a good "vacation" from GAF...couldn't stop peeking in here and on discord though but still. Didn't realise how much time I spent here...even when I'm at work.

EDIT: Btw I jumped back to the "correct" side in the coming wars. I'm leaving the Asians for the Creole food.

Evening, all. My manager needed me to stay a little bit later then my original clock out time, I don't mind though. More money on my paycheck for me. Also Darryl, me and you gotta party again for overwatch.

Faustek

Ahh yeah, Darryl still on my Chrunchyroll account? Got kinda interested in Drifters and this new Anime from Wit studios which I can't remember the name of... Mahou Mahou Mahou something something.

"Aye bruh, I don't appreciate all that anti-Muslim shit you spittin"

"You ain't gon do shit! I'll walk right in your hood and wish y'all would pull up"

9zUV3GX.gif

"Aye, stop playin"

Faustek

That walking bag of monkey feces actually looks worried. I'm OK with that.

--

6 new Resident Evil movies coming? I'm OK with that as long as they are as trashy as the six first ones. Man I don't know why but I kinda love them.

Faustek

I don't like Katy Perry.

Drifters is nice but 100% edgyness.

The other is this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ancient_Magus'_Bride

Will give it a shot mostly because of the fact that it's Kouta Hirano. Really enjoyed some of his previous works.

Edit: and yes it was that. Didn't know it was an adaptation from a manga. Will give the anime a shot first this time around.

Who gave the okay on that?!

Take your random guess of any white man in any meeting ever.

Didn't she get nekkid in that movie

She did? I do remember some sex scene but whatever it was it can't have been good since I don't remember.

"Aye bruh, I don't appreciate all that anti-Muslim shit you spittin"

"You ain't gon do shit! I'll walk right in your hood and wish y'all would pull up"

9zUV3GX.gif

"Aye, stop playin"
All those nikkas probably got 5x his cash minimum and he's scared

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

At that one moment in episode 4 of MoN s2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom