• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Why does it annoy you. Do you feel affected by any of the criticisms ?

You should get annoyed at the Republican party and it's members who either vote for, or stay silent while their bigoted and economically cripplingly policies for lower income citizens are passed.
Instead of all the people who stand against them for making Republicans catch their feels.
I'm annoyed when niggas act as if every person who has ever voted republican is terrible and deserves to not exist

That shit ain't right

And also, acting like I ain't annoyed at the niggas who ain't shit voting for ain't shit republicans? It ain't a damn either or.

Zekes!

I'm annoyed when niggas act as if every person who has ever voted republican is terrible and deserves to not exist

That shit ain't right

And also, acting like I ain't annoyed at the niggas who ain't shit voting for ain't shit republicans? It ain't a damn either or.

Of course not every Republican is a terrible person, however, guilty by association is a thing. Even if they themselves aren't terrible, they continue to support an entity that for all intents and purposes is terrible. They have blood on their hands.

Similarly, "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing".

Shy

That shit ain't right

Of course not every Republican is a terrible person, however, guilty by association is a thing. Even if they themselves aren't terrible, they continue to support an entity that for all intents and purposes is terrible. They have blood on their hands.

Similarly, "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing".
Zekesi said it replied better than i could.

LionPride

Banned

I just cannot cosign shit when someone says some shit like republicans are evil cuz no nigga, not all republicans are evil like damn. I get it, a fuckton ain't shit, but god damn, shit just gives me a damn headache

Just think about all the times people on here talk about their racist, conservative relatives and how many of those people refuse to call them on their bullshit-and this is one of the most left-leaning spots on the net. The reality is much worse.

Agreed with this. If you ain't evil, then don't fucking support a party that glorifies it to the point of reveling in it.

Zekes!

I hate these story modes in fighters nowadays. Feel like they're a waste of resources for some shit I'm only gonna play once.

SFV story mode was ass but Tekken has that beat due to the narrator and trying to turn Heihachi into a tragic character.

Nobody was buying that shit and Akuma was pointless from a story standpoint.

akira28

too old to be going "not all Republicans" when I'm basically defending the tiny minority of them who ain't not shit.

i got other shit to be annoyed about and by besides people mistaking most republicans for all. 50 years ago maybe we could have had a conversation, but they've had a pretty steady strategy based on racism for longer than I've been alive so other than the short time in my misinformed youth that I supported the Republicans only because the Democrats didn't have any radio shows...I don't have time for them except to make sure they're not fucking my shit up

LionPride

Banned
too old to be going "not all Republicans" when I'm basically defending the tiny minority of them who ain't not shit.

i got other shit to be annoyed about and by besides people mistaking most republicans for all. 50 years ago maybe we could have had a conversation, but they've had a pretty steady strategy based on racism for longer than I've been alive so other than the short time in my misinformed youth that I supported the Republicans only because the Democrats didn't have any radio shows.
I just can't do it, especially as more and more people show a willingness to change

I'm annoyed at a lot, but seeing the same niggas who be saying fuck shit from the left always be on some all Repubs are awful gets annoyin

akira28

plenty of awful dems if you want to complain about them instead, but I can't cotton to obscuring the majority of the wrong doings and social ills of the republican policies just because a dwindling few haven't been swayed by tea party radicalism, racial culture war, or coroprate welfare.

Numb

SFV story mode was ass but Tekken has that beat due to the narrator and trying to turn Heihachi into a tragic character.

I threw my son into a volcano
If he died then he wasn't the demon i thought he was but if he lived i'm proven right!

Shy

No talk cures the damage that b-rated trash does.
LMAO.
What the fuck is even happening in this?!
JnEKXZm.gif

Mizerman

Tekken 4 was written by an actual writer so you gave up at the right time.

Love the gameplay, but the overall plot these days is...hm.

Simply put, T7 has little to no excuse for how its story came out. I mean, SFV's story may be love it or hate it by its nature, but whoever wrote T7's story shouldn't even have bothered.

If he died then he wasn't the demon i thought he was but if he lived i'm proven right!

"Afterwards, I'mma conceive another son in Scandinavia just to see if he has the devil gene. Maybe something happens, maybe not. Just going 50/50 here. Mishima rules."

LOL I was done at that point, Kazumi wasn't as fleshed out as I was hoping either.

Love the gameplay, but the overall plot these days is...hm.

Simply put, T7 has little to no excuse for how its story came out. I mean, SFV's story may be love it or hate it by its nature, but whoever wrote T7's story shouldn't even have bothered.

There really is no excuse but I would have let that go if it wasn't for the shitty narrator.

Mizerman

There really is no excuse but I would have let that go if it wasn't for the shitty narrator.

Oh, don't get me started on that damn narrator. Waiting story time on him was bad enough, but sounding so bored as hell.

Only NRS makes fighting game stories that aren't ass

Though I feel like they need to work on their fight structure in story mode. Seems like they just do the whole "Let's you and him fight" all willy nilly.

*Remembers Jax vs Johnny Cage in MK9*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom