• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Frank Castle as War Machine...

Who thought that was a good idea at the meeting?

people who only see numbers...not race.... ;)

anyway it all checks out. Jim Rhodes is a dead and forgotten terrence howard, and I understand everyone still loves Thomas Jane's Punisher. So you replace one character with another , and let him hold both titles. its a win - win.

Nope to that Black face Ed..

Also how Win10 gonna fuck up and not let me make new folders...
Hate this shit already. >______<

they did tell you to give it time... eventually you're gonna run into some fuckshit that will make you want to go back to Windows 7. Microsoft has earned its downfall a couple of times over.

The entire Marvel Universe has forgotten about Rhodes. It's Goliath from Civil War all over again.

I see you Marvel. "stay away from those Type-A over achieving white women. or you will end up dead and forgotten and you two had really forced chemistry anyway..."

Numb

You're only making it worse. LOL.

I need to bring it up for Capcom to notice

------

a3MqVZe_700b.jpg

D i Z

Just saw that CC Capt.Marvel footage. She's a little...shorter than I would expect. Short actors in these roles in a trip. I guess when they're all tiny people, it still looks right during the shoots.

D i Z

Camera magic. Tom Cruise is like 5'6"

That's what I mean. They are all pretty small. Cruise won't work with any women over a certain height. RDJ at least doesn't care about his lifts being in the shots anymore.
Now Carol in my mind has always been statuesque. She's got the built in platforms in her costume, but she looks eye to eye with the likes of Cap and Panther. She's usually framed in the comics as having a stature that is impressive but not abnormally large.

You have full permissions on your user profile? It took my permissions off when I upgraded although I'm logged into administrator as usual. But Microsoft is so ass backwards.

Yeah this is a personal computer. Just started using it so I can say I'm familiar with it when I interview tomorrow

That's odd, you should be abble too.

It just stopped working out of no where

they did tell you to give it time... eventually you're gonna run into some fuckshit that will make you want to go back to Windows 7. Microsoft has earned its downfall a couple of times over.

Hasn't this been out since 2015?

akira28

lol you start snitching, and Mr. Fantastik will come locate you

but seriously I like the whole hood fantastic four idea, Like if Dr. Doom is this, then everyone else would be just as grimy.

Plus Fox couldn't claim them.

Dereck

lol you start snitching, and Mr. Fantastik will come locate you

but seriously I like the whole hood fantastic four idea, Like if Dr. Doom is this, then everyone else would be just as grimy.

Plus Fox couldn't claim them.
I don't know anything about Silver Surfer's relevance but if he made an unannounced cameo in IW that would be satisfying

Beefy

HBO slave series thread do well fam.

I am curious what time era this will take place. Technically the Civil War was not about slavery it was about how the South wanted to leave the Union and be their own country. Could you imagine the impact on WW1 and WW2 if that would of happended? There are way more variables that just slavery to this.

Hmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom