• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Slayven

Garo Vanishing Line has potential to be a good anime.

The Titty Monster was a bit over the top.

You never seen Garo? The very first season ended with Garo fighting 120 foot tall naked woman with Gatling guns coming out her back.

Third season had him fighting a woman with a giant spider mecha sprouting from her vagina.

Garo goes hard

You never seen Garo? The very first season ended with Garo fighting 120 foot tall naked woman with Gatling guns coming out her back.

Third season had him fighting a woman with a giant spider mecha sprouting from her vagina

Garo goes hard

giphy.gif

What.

The.

Fuck.

-------------

Looks like Naughty Dog is coming out with what looks like a "we haven't seen any evidence of a problem" kinda statement. I bet they're lying and I hope David has evidence.

Good Afternoon, BCT

I
Got
The
Job!

TFW you get a grad job before you graduate a different major.

"I'll take a risk", said the new boss, as he sends me to work in a mere week with two holidays already planned for this year.

Jerk Chicken for errbody

Congrats on the new job, Izuna. :)

fucking cats, I took this thin skinny cat in for the night as it's getting chilly out and feeding her.

Bless.

--

All these sexual harassment cases cropping up everywhere is depressing. Watching the little guy taking on big corp/big names and waiting to see if anything comes of this. It all runs deep in this country, usually along the same lines.

Slayven

I like the arc where he fought the worm with the power of resurrection.

1. I can freeze time

Tendou summons the perfect zector and was like "So?"

2. I can asborb your power

No, we will just give you all our power

3. I can make a copy

Tendou" You are not worth my time let the C league take you out"

To me it feels like the real dark ages were most of the 00's, between like 2003 and 2008 or so. And overall FG popularity seems to ebb and flow with how much Capcom gives a ****. During the PS2 era basically everybody but Capcom kept releasing fighting games, but nobody beyond the niche really cared except the brief mainstream success of Soul Calibur 2. I mean Capcom gave us CvS2 back then, but everything else was either a port or something it kinda just tossed out. By 2006 whenever people talked about Virtua Fighter 5 it seemed as if FGs were gonna die outside Japanese arcades.

The "return" kinda coincides with SFIV, after which you got SCIV, a whole lotta ports, Marvel 3, SxT, JoJo, BlazBlue, MK9, and whatnot. Now Capcom doesn't seem to be committing anymore and despite everybody else still having output, the overall popularity of the genre is still suffering.

In fighting games, you can't blame your teammates for losing; only yourself.

I look at fighting games as the equivalent of tennis in sports.

Y'all see one of Mercy's concepts for OW?
pH1p56I.jpg

Source:https://twitter.com/paychiri/status/919391803819753473

'scust. Mercy is fine as she is. This concept isn't parallel to the Medic in TF2, either.

I would prefer an Orisa skin that shows the child inside the machine or something. Like, an alpha build.

😍😍😍😍

Gimme just one skin of this blizzard and I'll go back to your game even though you ruined Mercy

Mercy is BETTER now. They already had to nerf her once, lol.

Third season had him fighting a woman with a giant spider mecha sprouting from her vagina.

Garo goes hard

Garo Crimson Moon is a waste of time.

Sch1sm

what's going on in here

I have no idea

I'm not the only who's lost. Maybe Sch1sm can explain?

This is what happens when you let Slayven and Johndoey hijack the thread.

Kamen Rider. Anime. Tandou Souji is the protagonist/hero in it. Parents died, raised by grandparent, became Kamen Rider Kabuto, protected/looked over his sister without revealing his identity, etcetcetc. Y'know. Like sooperkool said, anime
nonsense

I could be getting this entirely wrong, but honestly, Google is ya best friend, y'all. I'm not fact checking anything.

Slayven

Kamen Rider. Anime. Tandou Souji is the protagonist/hero in it. Parents died, raised by grandparent, became Kamen Rider Kabuto, protected/looked over his sister without revealing his identity, etcetcetc. Y'know. Like sooperkool said, anime
nonsense

I could be getting this entirely wrong, but honestly, Google is ya best friend, y'all. I'm not fact checking anything.
That is the bare minimum it leaves out all the cool stuff. Like kicking s meteor or the 3 hell brothers

I'm going to have to find someone else to work on for this game. I can't keep concentrated on my own. I took someone's advice in the Indie thread to ask if anyone else is willing to work with me, but their own advice don't work because I get no replies or PMs. Posted it on a couple other forums too and nothing.

I got to start making moves.

Sch1sm

That is the bare minimum it leaves out all the cool stuff. Like kicking s meteor or the 3 hell brothers

That’s where your life path is taking you, eh, Slay? Let us know how it goes. Sounds painful if you ask me. Kicking a meteor is like top 1 things not to do when given the chance with our weak selves.

So this is going to be my first Wu Tang Album.

Going in with no expectations.

Wait, the new one that came out? I wouldn't start with that one.

It's not that it's bad, but in my opinion it's not a Wu-Tang Clan album: it's more of a Wu-affiliate one.

U-God ain't even on the album, too, not sure what happened there.

Start with 36 chambers!

RedSwirl

In fighting games, you can't blame your teammates for losing; only yourself.

I look at fighting games as the equivalent of tennis in sports.

It's weird: I usually don't play multipalyer games at all and I am by no means the greatest gamer, but whenever I do play multiplayer games my favorites tend to be stuff like tennis and fighting games.

I think it's just because they're simpler and more straightforward. I don't mess with weapon and gear upgrade systems and all that crap, I don't are about time-to-kill, squads or any of that crap. My favorite MP games tend to be ones with smaller player counts that take a more mental, considered approach. If I ever try another online shooter, it'll probably be CS, despite its notoriously high barrier of entry.

Black people can't have nothin.

My wife was at a conference in DC this weekend and she said she was hella uncomfortable with all those white folks dropping black idioms left and right.

Becky up there talking about "This is how we roll!"

People use them at work to try and be cool or relate to me and it comes off as corny as fuck 95% of the time.

Half the shit they say I don't even say in convos.

Top Bottom