• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

CommanderBuck

Neo Member
Disgusting

20728140_10154654843216426_8919644969780209166_n.jpg
Damn...

Disgusting

[IMGfuck face book/v/t1.0-9/20728140_10154654843216426_8919644969780209166_n.jpg?oh=d2542b2163c8a06107e549de0b2cd4e3&oe=5A2AE95F[/IMG]

"A small white boy touches the riot shield of a black state trooper at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Atlanta, Georgia, 1992 Hard to believe this was taken Raising children in hate.

GA unexplained-events: “ This photo was taken over 20 years ago by Todd Robertson during a KKK rally in northeast Georgia. One of the boys approached a black state trooper, who was holding his riot shield on the ground. Seeing his reflection, the boy.

A little boy reaches for his reflection in a black cop's riot shield at a KKK rally in Gainesville, Georgia, Sep. 5 Wow this little child has no idea what's going on. His innocence and the love for all people is seen. Hate is clearly taught."

But Mrs. Manky, "He had an African American friend"! This has to be some sort of accident created by many sides.

All these motherfuckers have African-American friends.

My theory:

Some of these "friends" are just people from work/classmates/teammates who they talk to about non-political stuff. Never about politics. And they never meet outside of work/school.

And yes, some of these friends are actual friends, sadly. They might be the only black people in the neighborhood. They actually hear the racist rhetoric and either think that it's just jokes, or they figure that if shit goes down, they won't be on the list because they are "good".

But no, having black friends, or a black friend, doesn't make you not racist. Just like fucking a black person doesn't make you not racist (Bill Maher).

So. First of all, fuck the Nazis, fuck the white supremacists, fuck those who would give them shelter under the guise of whataboutism or whatever.

Second of all, the victim of the terrorist car attack is a white woman, Heather Heyer (RIP). Shit just might get real, because this is the Year of the White Woman (as I have previously said).

Third of all, the Nazi murderer is originally from Kentucky but is a resident of Ohio (Maumee, I believe). So don't go on about it just being the South. This asshole drove down from my state to do dirt. Fuck him.

And yeah, Nazis are sexist, so they are mostly sending out their men for protests. The women stay home, raise the babies to be racist, and ask to speak to managers while rocking the 53% haircut like Cersei.
I highly doubt the few "conservatives" that even said terrorist or surpremacist words would have if the victim wasn't white woman reminding them they have daughters

I think we all do at this point. Man had a way with words, a good heart and the best damn person you could meet. Obama deserves a rest though, he truly earned it after all he went through.

I think we all do at this point. Man had a way with words, a good heart and the best damn person you could meet. Obama deserves a rest though, he truly earned it after all he went through.

THIS. I'm tired of the "say something, Mr. Obama", "please come back, Mr. Obama", "we need you, Mr. Obama" bullshit.

He told you what you needed to do. The country didn't listen. It's on you now.

THIS. I'm tired of the "say something, Mr. Obama", "please come back, Mr. Obama", "we need you, Mr. Obama" bullshit.

Exactly. Country told us exactly how they felt in November. And now we seeing those feeling come forth with the emboldened racism and Nazis coming out of the woodwork. Now it's up to the folks to stand up as one and say "this will not be our future!" Just hope the "allies" don't try to preach to us on their marble columns and premium soap boxes on how to protest and how to fight back against the uprising of Nazis and racism.

Slayven

Say it again, he ain't going to come back so folks can get their bonafides by calling him everything but his given name

Zekes!

Damn, I've been MIA for the last few days, hanging out with my new girl, working, and not really checking in on the on goings in the world. Had no idea this shit was going on right now.

This and more personal recent life events have made it impossible for me to do much except go to work, come home, and lay on the couch, waiting to do it all again.

Saying I'm in a bit of an existential depression doesn't really quite say it lol. Hope you guys at least are taking care of yourselves and keeping your spirits up. Y'all matter.

hmm someone told me the new hotness excuse is "they aren't nazis because they're just posers compared to the real nazis"

i'm starting to think that this whole punch a nazi thing should be only white people doing the punching for a temporary time period

Just learned how we gotta stop these Nazis, gotta win that hearts and minds game people.

I mean, it's not like we us black folks have been extending the olive branch for who knows how long and have it get snapped in two right in front of us.

It's not like we've been protesting the horrors we endure to the name calling, shaming and horrible comparisons to fucking Nazis by people who could give a damn about us.

I mean, it's not like we been trying to hold back our anger and rage at the people responsible because they hold all the racist as fuck cards.

I mean, it's not like we've been doing all that as the nation we know now is showing its true form and we finally realize the time for non violent protest is out the window.

But gotta win that hearts and minds game though.

Just learned how we gotta stop these Nazis, gotta win that hearts and minds game people.

I mean, it's not like we us black folks have been extending the olive branch for who knows how long and have it get snapped in two right in front of us.

It's not like we've been protesting the horrors we endure to the name calling, shaming and horrible comparisons to fucking Nazis by people who could give a damn about us.

I mean, it's not like we been trying to hold back our anger and rage at the people responsible because they hold all the racist as fuck cards.

I mean, it's not like we've been doing all that as the nation we know now is showing its true form and we finally realize the time for non violent protest is out the window.

Kaep did everything right and got blackballed for it. They ain't slick.

Feels like you been hearing the same thing for the last 150 years huh?

Just be a good little negro, keep your head down, keep your nose clean, and no harm will come to you.

Do good, do bad, do nothing. The end result is the same. If you're brown, your life is cheap and meaningless to wider swath of this country's population than folk are comfortable admitting.

Feels like you been hearing the same thing for the last 150 years huh?

Just be a good little negro, keep your head down, keep your nose clean, and no harm will come to you.

Do good, do bad, do nothing. The end result is the same. If you're brown, your life is cheap and meaningless to wider swath of this country's population than folk are comfortable admitting.

The sad truth at the end of the day.

D i Z

hmm someone told me the new hotness excuse is "they aren't nazis because they're just posers compared to the real nazis"

i'm starting to think that this whole punch a nazi thing should be only white people doing the punching for a temporary time period

letthemfight.gif

They need to clean up their own mess for once.

I appreciate that Marshawn Lynch has been sitting for the past damn 11 years. Not for any protest. But just because he wants to. Dassit.

D i Z

Let's hope they actually do clean it up or we gotta get involved. And they'll be clutching their pearls for sure when we get involved.

Ok, slow down there. While I know that they ain't gonna do shit unless they are under those tires themselves, let's not be saying ok, we need to do it for them. That's never worked out for us.
You're talking like you wanna do Charlie Manson's work for him too.

Ok, slow down there. While I know that they ain't gonna do shit unless they are under those tires themselves, let's not be saying ok, we need to do it for them. That's never worked out for us.
You're talking like you wanna do Charlie Manson's work for him too.

I'm sorry. I'm so pissed right now. We literally have Nazis running amok and people are still being "moderates". People have died because of them and we still have stupid motherfuckers preaching about what we shouldn't do from their marble columns. It's infuriating. For crying out loud, there's no debate for Nazis. It's fucking Nazis. There's no side to this but the side of stopping them before it starts. And yet...We get the nazi sympathizers, the moderates and the both sides motherfuckers. Let's not forget the silent apathetic folk that aren't gonna demonize this horrible event. I'm so angry right at all this. Just...this shouldn't have happened.

Top Bottom