• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

DHIt1weXUAAEePG.jpg:large

Is this legit!?

Sch1sm

I didn’t know about this. Good lord.

"The New Black doesn't blame other races for our issues," said Pharrell

I almost wish I could be as unaware as he is. Maybe after I earn enough millions. Seems like people love to forget what’s up when money isn’t a barrier. Smh.

What makes me laugh most about this is a year before this article’s age/interview with Oprah, she had an experience in a Paris shop that reduced even her to nothing but a black woman (who probably fulfills x, y, and z stereotypes) to the employees.

TheSun

:- /

I think I learned my lesson.
If there is one kind of thread I'll always avoid are the Sonic ones.

Some Gaffers can't help posting their smut here.
Better stop before I start backseat modding. Ain't good for my health.

Shy

Afternoon fam
Mornin' all.
Good afternoon, chums
Evening family.
Did they ever catch this dude that was taking aim at De'Andre Harris?

Shy, that interview is something. That is just a kid. A kid and they tried murder him.
The cops being 10 feet away not reacting, the line of cops standing there, still no one took a statement from the kid.
And that's why you need friends. Real friends. That kid without the journalist and his friends dragging his ass to safety the world would be poorer today.
You talking about the people in the left of the photo ? Those aren't cops. They're Nazi scum in riot gear.

Yeah. It really is a blessing the kid had had people there to help him.

Faustek

I love when I can do a proper cardio workout and twice in a day but man does cardio give me the munchies. I've eaten 6 broccoli patties and a pound of rice and I still hunger for more. Think imma eat this fancy ass melon instead.

Evening family.

You talking about the people in the left of the photo ? Those aren't cops. They're Nazi scum in riot gear.

Yeah. It really is a blessing the kid had had people there to help him.

No the kid said that the cops where standing there but it took them 10m to go out and help him after his friends already got him safe. I took that since they could see the cops the cops sure as hell could see them as well.

Btw, those armed three percenters finally admitted that the alt right are scum.

DHIt1weXUAAEePG.jpg:large

Is this legit!?

She still has the keys. Fucking Tamiami Looter. And Jandro, you are so right about the JJ Walker - Ann Coulter comparison. Someone needs to show that pic to this young brother.

Have any of you been to the National Museum of African American History?

Yes. It is amazing. You have to order your (free) ticket way in advance. The August tickets we got were ordered in May (!). Anyways, try to get a morning pass; the place is open from 10:00am to 05:00pm, and it'll take you much of the day to really appreciate it. We got the 03:00pm pass, and got through the first two floors, really. And we missed a chance to eat at the Sweet Home Cafe.

Shy

No the kid said that the cops where standing there but it took them 10m to go out and help him after his friends already got him safe. I took that since they could see the cops the cops sure as hell could see them as well.

Btw, those armed three percenters finally admitted that the alt right are scum.
Ahh. Misunderstood.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!

The reason why the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and white supremacists are so freely called out and condemned by politicians, while Black Lives Matter, and Antifa aren't, is because the KKK, Neo-Nazis and white supremacist pose no real imminent threat to property, and human life ; Antifa, and BLM , Do.
-Kevin Martin

HE PUT HIS NAME ON THAT.

I... what... how the fuck is Get Out happening in real life?

EDIT:
Who is this?

She's a new-age super conservative talking head who doesn't do her research. He's... a poor brother forever stuck deep in the sunken place.

Kreed

Sure been a lot of shucking and jiving the last few days.

No lies detected.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-agree-over-beer-peaceful-protest-s-c-n793061

James Bessenger and Shakem Amen Akhet had never met in person when they sat down to a couple of cold beers at an Applebee's in North Charleston, South Carolina, on Monday night. They had chatted over social media for a few months, but face-to-face conversation — that was a big step.

The conversation got off to an awkward start, but both men gradually eased up and settled into a polite rhythm. They disagreed on almost everything, but that was inevitable: Bessenger chairs a Confederate heritage party and Akhet leads a local black nationalist movement.

"We've always been at odds with them," Akhet told NBC News in a phone interview on Tuesday evening, referring to the Confederate group. "Bessenger is one of the most polarizing figures in the city. But we needed to have a discussion."

Sch1sm

Still annoyed at Charlamagne and, I think Trevor did the same?, just sitting there like an idiot while Tomi Lahren spouted her shit. Then again I don't give much for Charlamagne.

That's good. Things are changing thanks to the extraordinary work by Weaver.

Charlamagne defended his friendship with her earlier this year. He’s that dude. That being said, he’s not the confrontational type. He’d rather run back to give the person Donkey of the Day, or whinge about them on his podcast.

Faustek

Charlamagne defended his friendship with her earlier this year. He’s that dude. That being said, he’s not the confrontational type. He’d rather run back to give the person Donkey of the Day, or whinge about them on his podcast.

But did her learn to put respek on the name?

Top Bottom