• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Malyse

DHb0SNCWsAAdSKg

Where the fuck is that nuclear apocalypse?

I read an article about how a chick fil a is being built in the new falcons stadium. But it's not open on Sundays, no exceptions.

Good job guys.

Dem religiousness
Would be nice if a kaiju or 57 attacked the world right about now
Naw because if we win the fight they'd credit Drumpf and he'd get re-elected

Tim Allen gone full stupid

Tim Allen @ofctimallen
If we evolved from apes why are there still apes.

Slayven

Who staying up to watch Defenders? I will catch 2-3 eps, then go to bed. I found if i do more then that I start watch just to finish instead of watching to enjoy

LionPride

Banned
Who staying up to watch Defenders? I will catch 2-3 eps, then go to bed. I found if i do more then that I start watch just to finish instead of watching to enjoy
I'm seein a friend off at 5:30 in the morn and gotta finish packin so....

No I'm watching GoT S4 lol

TheSun

If i could had a GAF feature, I would make it so certain threads are invisible to people under 500 posts

New site feature pls.

---

Thinking about the new splatfest...
I prefer invisibility if I can cloak my clothes. Flying is way too impractical.

I'm exhausted, and the day hasn't even begun yet really out here. All things considered though, my day is a hell of a lot better than what others have on their plate right now.

Hang in there, man. And I know what you mean, gotta appreciate what ya got, because someone else could be going through worse.

Top Bottom