• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Wow that new episode of rick and morty was something.
Morty is becoming a bit dark and getting tired of the shit around him. And he did Ethan dirty too, damn.

shingi70

Banned
Morning BCT.

While there are aspects of the system I like my biggest GA,ing regret was selling my PS4 back in June 2014 for an Xbox one. Gonna right that mistake and grab a PS4 during black Friday.

Sch1sm

I know the West does not approve of that, but I don't want to be judgmental about it just because it's not what I see as right.

According to wikipedia incest is allowed in Islam as long as it's cousins. That's not something I'm sure I'd condone but I know people in real life who have parents that are cousins. They're decent people, so...who am I to judge?

Who said you have to be judgmental? I'm just saying know your audience. Most Western people are going to judge that. Think of jokes made at the expense of those in the South, for instance, e.g. taking your cousin to the prom.

You probably also know that in Islam, most people only end up marrying their cousin if they were unable to find some outside person. No one's going around just marrying cousins off on the get.

Who are you to judge? A person. That's kinda what we do. It doesn't necessarily have to be some overt hate, but you can still find it weird in the way I find Nike Foamposites weird.

Slayven

Who's cooler? Black Jack O'Hare? Or Scourge the Hedgehog

1763242-blackjack_o_hare_and_his_awful_eight___rocket_raccoon_3.jpg

Order

The one thing I remember from the Sonic comics is Sonic stealing Tails' girl and Tails beating the shit out of him.

Sonic Mania brought the franchise back into God's light and y'all are tryna to reverse that.

At least wait for Forces to drop before it happens.

Malyse

----

I'm surprised that the Hidden Dragon game is a platformer. Like, that's the best you could do with that IP?

I would have expected a Musou game that controls like Dissidia.

Top Bottom