• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Slayven

All my people that expressed an opinion on it have been in support of it or at least "don't bother me let them do what they want".

Maybe it's because I like coming up with names for threads, but I think the next thread has to have the "living life on hard mode" quote somewhere in it.

Onemic

Why would they hate him more?

Just checked out the thread and its gone in some weird direction that I didn't think it would go. I think gabron officially confuses me to the nth degree.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
As my parents are the only Black Republicans I know, I'm sure they hate Obama even more.

It's funny how that term has a negative connotation in certain communities.
I'm Republican too.

But goddamn

I'd love to hate Obama more I just don't like the alternatives.

Beverly Fonkwo ’14 said she was walking home with a friend when, unprovoked, the group on the fraternity roof began throwing objects that landed near a group walking behind them.

When the people walking behind Fonkwo asked them to stop, the people on top of the fraternity continued to throw objects — including a Jack Daniels [bottle] that landed near the group behind and an unopened beer can that landed near Fonkwo and her friend — she said.

When they asked them to stop again, the group responded, “‘Come up here, Trayvon,’ and started making all these other racial comments,” Fonkwo said. A Black teenager from Florida, Trayvon Martin was shot and killed in February — a death that was widely perceived as unprovoked and galvanized African American activists across the country.

“I feel like it was targeted and racially motivated … we felt very threatened,” Fonkwo said of the incident Sunday. Meanwhile, the assailants “were just laughing at the whole situation until we called the police and then they ran inside,” she said.

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2012/05/08/taking-trayvon-martin-s-name-in-vain.html?cid=facebook

I'm Republican too.

But goddamn

I'd love to hate Obama more I just don't like the alternatives.

Really?

I agree with many of the positions on the Republican platform but they are so ass fuck backwards when it comes to social issues I could never officially support that party.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Really?

I agree with many of the positions on the Republican platform but they are so ass fuck backwards when it comes to social issues I could never officially support that party.
That's really how I feel...

The GOP is so fucked that I just can't support them. I'd love to. But I can't. All this anti-science, fuk da minorities, the economy can be fixed with MORE EFFORT shit is not what it's supposed to be about.

I'll probably just change to independent before the end of the year to do my part in making the numbers clearer.

That's really how I feel...

The GOP is so fucked that I just can't support them. I'd love to. But I can't. All this anti-science, fuk da minorities, the economy can be fixed with MORE EFFORT shit is not what it's supposed to be about.

I'll probably just change to independent before the end of the year to do my part in making the numbers clearer.

How did you ever register as one in the first place? You grew up down south right?

That's Rupblican fucktard central.

I could see off you grew up in the North East where we had some sensible Republicans, before the party went all who can be the most conservative, and the more recent tea party lolz.

What made your 18 old self say Republicans yeah that for me?

Black people probably aren't enthused to vote anyway due to the economy, but they'll have Obama's back unless he ditches Michelle for a white woman.

RedSwirl

Shit needs a wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_zone

Stone_Marcus_Two_Lovers.jpg

I once escaped an attempted friendzoning when she said the "I only want us to be friends" I hit her with the "I can't be friends with somebody I'm physically attracted to.." Then I walked out befor she could muster a comeback, she called a few days later talkin about "I didn't know you truly felt that way" lol the whole thing was probably some crazy female test

Slayven

I once escaped an attempted friendzoning when she said the "I only want us to be friends" I hit her with the "I can't be friends with somebody I'm physically attracted to.." Then I walked out befor she could muster a comeback, she called a few days later talkin about "I didn't know you truly felt that way" lol the whole thing was probably some crazy female test
Did you hit?

"Friendzone" is an excuse to cover up someone's inability to understand human interaction and other's perspectives.

Sometimes other people don't want anything to do with your genitals.

Yeah, turns out he's black republican, a Bobcats fan, crazy gang-related family ties and rumor has it perhaps a secret Klansman.

Shocking stuff

Does that happen to you a lot? I go to a very racially-mixed university so I can't say that's happen to me in years.

I go to a pretty mixed university and it still happens. Although I was like the only black dude in my floor in my dorm. But so many times I'd just be sitting and have someone rubbing my hair. Turn around some girl. Oh hi there. When it was longer they wanted to pick it, when it's shorter they wanna rub it. IT'S JUST HAIR! Although it didn't really annoy me at all

Top Bottom