• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Blacklist - Mondays 10/9c on NBC

Sanjay

Holy shit, what an episode. So sad and brutal, it has left me speechless. This show just gets better and better, I don't know how they'll top this.

I'm really shocked how dark this series is, I did not expect it at all, it all started with the stewmaker episode and hasn't stopped.

I love the direction its going in.

Tamanon

Banned
Wow good episode. Didn't think whatsherface had it in her to blow that guy away. Spader continues to be awesome. Nice to see a bad guy who is just balls to the wall giving Red fits.

Yeah, I thought Keane was going to cold-cock him, but she learned her lesson apparently from the courthouse, was good to see.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really shocked how dark this series is, I did not expect it at all, it all started with the stewmaker episode and hasn't stopped.

I love the direction its going in.

Yeah man, it's just fantastic. If this show gets cancelled or toned down I will be pissed.

Holy shit, what an episode. So sad and brutal, it has left me speechless. This show just gets better and better, I don't know how they'll top this.

I didn't even realize that the ending was the ending. I figured it couldn't end like that, especially for network TV. Next week is the Fall Finale. Hopefully it comes back next year in full-on kick-ass mode.

Amey

Anyone notice?
the-blacklist-s01e09-6.jpg
2496281_beyond_two_souls_2013_06_11_13_013_convert.jpg

Ekdrm2d1

So.. what did Red kill him with? Red stabbed himself through his hand in order to kill the dude? Confused on that scene

Tamanon

Banned
So glad that wasn't a season finale, because of the questions.

Maybe Alan Alda is her father? I actually believe Red when he says "no"

So.. what did Red kill him with? Red stabbed himself through his hand in order to kill the dude? Confused on that scene

he kill him with the scissor he stole from that one guy pocket as he was being lower to sit down.

and damn these last two episode was been great so far. The show really at it best when it focus more on Red
but I wonder if he really was telling the truth or not. and what does he got to make a lot of people not want to kill him.

pariah164

OMG that episode. So good. No idea who to trust in this, except maybe Red. So very very good. If this doesn't get a second season, IDK what I'll do.

Maddocks

damn, what a great episode. dat ending, cant wait for it to return. Wonder if he lied to her about not being her dad or actually isn't and knows her real dad somehow.

all the mystery is killing me.

aparisi2274

damn, what a great episode. dat ending, cant wait for it to return. Wonder if he lied to her about not being her dad or actually isn't and knows her real dad somehow.

all the mystery is killing me.

I assumed he was the dad when he suffocated her surrogate dad when he said he wanted to tell her the truth... Maybe the surrogate knows who her real dad is, and its not Red.

Also, I need to know what the deal is with her husband...

pariah164

I assumed he was the dad when he suffocated her surrogate dad when he said he wanted to tell her the truth... Maybe the surrogate knows who her real dad is, and its not Red.

Also, I need to know what the deal is with her husband...
Either he was into something way bad and wants out, and truly means everything he's saying, or he's the best actor on the damn show.

Even Red gets his badass moment!

Hey, remember when Liz was a profiler instead of a superagent?

yea thinking the same thing lol. Man this show went from an episode per blacklist person with drops of overall story to wth gunfights and shit. The very essence of "that escalated quickly"

pariah164

yea thinking the same thing lol. Man this show went from an episode per blacklist person with drops of overall story to wth gunfights and shit. The very essence of "that escalated quickly"
I'm not complaining. This is some of the best stuff NBC's had in a while. Mostly because of James motherfuckin Spader stealing the show.

Ekdrm2d1

Wonderful episode last night! The winter holiday hiatus is too much! Blacklist won't return until Monday, February 13, 2014!

Wiktor

Wonderful episode last night! The winter holiday hiatus is too much! Blacklist won't return until Monday, February 13, 2014!

No. They ordered additional three episodes. Blacklist will air January 13, 20 and 27 and then propably will return in 24 feb

aparisi2274

I love when this show had turned into. And in the end Reed didn't even need saving :D

Also..NBC has ordered three more episodes to air in january. http://www.deadline.com/2013/12/nbc-the-blacklist-gets-january-original-run/
Smart move, as 4 months break could have really damaged the show's popularity.

Ahhh, so originally they were going to start it up again in March... Just like they did with Revolution last year, which I think really hurt that show...

Glad they ordered 3 eps and I am glad they are coming back in Jan...

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
This show really is terrific. Best new show I've seen in a while. Those last two episodes were amazing. And now I hear that they're going on a month long hiatus. Wtf! At least those three eps in January will ease the pain.

So many questions...

edit: when reading about it pre-season I really thought it would be forgettable. So, so far from that.

Z..

Is this actually any good or is it just another formulaic "I are serious" show like 24 or Homeland?

Toa TAK

Banned
Not another mid-season break!

Very much enjoyed this half of the two-parter. I'm still placing bets that Red is the father.

M.D

I watched the first episode from the point
the agent came home and that guy was stabbing her husband
, really liked that episode and the premise even tho I never heard of the show before.

Glad to hear the news, I'll definitely watch it!

Top Bottom