• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships Wimbledon, 2016 |OT| Brexit at Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSPssp

It would be more interesting if Raonic could win, but this match is so boring I really hope Murray just closes it out now.

Djokovic just comes across as try hard and arrogant. There's a lack of sincerity to his antics. Not to mention his numerous injury shenanigans early on put a lot of people off. His game is also rather bland to most people - incredible defense isn't exactly appreciated by casual fans compared to Federer's attack and Nadal's ridiculous on the run winners.
I get the same feeling from listening to Djokovic speak as I do from child actors giving interviews, it feels like a sociopath trying to trick you into liking them.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
knocking federer just wasn't enough for raonic, couldn't even give us a decent final.

words fail to describe how despicable this canadian is.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
the most depressing thing is that once murray and djokovic join federer and nadal in the nursing home raonic is almost certain to win a slam or two, thanks to his useless generation.

Hazzuh

There is a huge gulf between Djokovic and Murray and then an even larger gulf between Murray and the rest of the field.

Qvoth

no way is raonic gonna win this now
goddammit why'd you have to win against federer
wtzgU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom