• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

This Mina person hasn't listened to much, if any, of the Le Batard show and this is just vintage local hour segments right off the bat. Carrot Top, whistling Stugotz, Forged in Fire back to back to back.

welcome-to-the-show.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Based Stugotz

I feel you on the meds thing as a fellow mental health meds taker.

You always feel like you hope you don't have to be on this forever, and you don't want to chase that high.

Lkr

Damn. Wish it was Bomani instead of Amin. Looking forward to it though.

I want to see her on Highly Questionable and just have the entire interview with the "Bomani Cam" feature set up. Bomani doesn't need to say a word, his facial expressions are more than enough. Papi can chime in at the end with a spin on the "how did you meet your spouse" question; "Rachel, when did you first learn you were white?"

Vanillalite

When Dan called out Pauly Shore for the Woody Allen comparison and Pauly just matter of factly came back with yeah I am, I about died.

Maybe cause I grew up seeing Pauly on MTV or in shit like In the Army Now, but that dude is funny mostly unintentionally.

bchamba

Vanillalite

Lebatard was amazing yesterday.

The first segment on the local hour was pure genius. Dan went so far with his hot take. LoL

Mudcrab

Listening to local hour now SO good

Mel Kiper!
Jon Gruden!
Mel Kiper!
Jon Gruden!
Mel Kiper!
Jon Gruden!
Mel Kiper!
Jon Gruden!
Some tackle
Some guard!

Vanillalite

OMG this local hour about Stugotz, Mike, and Pablo

When Stu randomly says I got another receipt then Dan is going on then is like wait you got more? LoL

$10 slice of pizza

Vanillalite

Lmfao

Dan starting he show nowhere cause 5 mins in he admits he has no clue WTF to say about the draft.

Then Stu thunders in with I got you fam. B- for the fins. LoL

I normally don't watch the show but I am sooo glad I recorded it today. Stugotz, in the final hour, struggled so hard with those notes. They had to start over like three times and he still couldn't get it right. lol

Vanillalite

Dan so butt hurt today in the local hour he literally left the studio and told Stugotz and Greg to do the last 20 mins. Lol

LifEndz

Dan so butt hurt today in the local hour he literally left the studio and told Stugotz and Greg to do the last 20 mins. Lol

A few years back Dan got so annoyed at Stugotz for not listening to the show that he walked out right before a guest was scheduled to come on. The guest was a tennis player that Stugotz knew nothing about and Stugotz was begging for Dan not to leave him alone to do the interview. It was one of the funniest moments I remember from the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom