• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squalor

Lavar Ball is on now.

Good lord, this man is simultaneously funny and insufferable. His fall is going to be glorious.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I can't wait for Stu Lies Part 2 with Joe Harper.

That shit was soooo good last time. Like maybe greatest thing they've done in the last few years.

Lkr

stugotz did one of those restaurant reservations today. i always feel so weird while listening to those calls

Vanillalite

Stu goes wild when Dan is away, and I'm not sure Dan understands Fox is cool with it. Lol

Dan always thinks Fox is gonna be a controlling element. Lol

Vanillalite

img_20170530_1106238fu7j.jpg

bchamba

Today they did the segment where they ask a bunch of random guests one question. It was the most hilarious thing ever if you're a fan of the show. Every guest got more and more random and as soon as they were announced I busted out laughing

Today they did the segment where they ask a bunch of random guests one question. It was the most hilarious thing ever if you're a fan of the show. Every guest got more and more random and as soon as they were announced I busted out laughing

Chad Pennington trying out to be a NBA analyst is my favorite thing

Vanillalite

Sorry Stu!

I was with you in that the media was crazy in terms thinking LeBron was gonna have issues getting to the finals.

That being said KD just too much of an addition.

Jon Finebaum incoming.

Fjordson

I love Alyson and how she is a love affair with Bob Einstein of all people.
Alyson is consistently hilarious. And Dan preying on her nervousness to be in segments is great.

Does she appear on the TV show or does she hide from the cameras still? Don't think I've ever actually seen her the few times I've watched the show (I'm a podcast listener mostly).

Man, I remember hearing Stugotz with that evil laugh live during that lie detector segment. I couldn't stop laughing in the car. Stu lies part 2 is gonna be awesome.

Alyson is consistently hilarious. And Dan preying on her nervousness to be in segments is great.

Does she appear on the TV show or does she hide from the cameras still? Don't think I've ever actually seen her the few times I've watched the show (I'm a podcast listener mostly).

Times where she has to fill in for one of the guys, yeah. She is on TV.

Vanillalite

Lmfao NBA Finals basically being over means they just talk about lazy rivers to start the national hour.

At this point Super Dave is really never coming back on the show, and judging by the list of guest fatalities I don't blame him.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Man, I cannot listen to this show when Dan is out, its just a bad show when Stu just does his thing for three hours with no resistance or backlash.

Vanillalite

Man, I cannot listen to this show when Dan is out, its just a bad show when Stu just does his thing for three hours with no resistance or backlash.

Half agree?

It's fine with the other person leans into it or is funny.

Mina is funny/quirky and Foxworth gets the show to the point that he leans into it.

Izzy is just sorta there. I mean he gets the show being a long timer, but he doesn't add anything to the show as Stu cohost.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Half agree?

It's fine with the other person leans into it or is funny.

Mina is funny/quirky and Foxworth gets the show to the point that he leans into it.

Izzy is just sorta there. I mean he gets the show being a long timer, but he doesn't add anything to the show as Stu cohost.

Yeah I like them but after the 44th Kevin Durant hot take that was the same as the other 43 ones Im just bored and annoyed. Time better spent listening to something else.

Lkr

Yeah I like them but after the 44th Kevin Durant hot take that was the same as the other 43 ones Im just bored and annoyed. Time better spent listening to something else.

Dan is still out and what do we get today? More Stugotz gasbaggery about Durant and the Warriors! I mean he said he didn't watch Game 4 but damn dude you could at least slightly tweak the hot take, its been the same shit, daily, for the past month

Fjordson

Dan always seems to pick the worst times to go on vacation lol. Been dying to hear his thoughts on the finals, but that shit will be over before he gets back.

Episodes without either Dan or Stugotz just never measure up for me. Though I guess the Mina ones weren't bad.

Lkr

Dan always seems to pick the worst times to go on vacation lol. Been dying to hear his thoughts on the finals, but that shit will be over before he gets back.

Episodes without either Dan or Stugotz just never measure up for me. Though I guess the Mina ones weren't bad.

Stugotz, Greg Cote, and Domonique "Darnell Foxtrot" Foxworth should be a decent show tomorrow. Mike Ryan is in Bristol too so no one to babysit

I agree with yall. It was hard listening to the show without Dan. The hot takes from Stu were starting to get boring. Tuesday's show was okay, as was yesterday's show.

It's just good to have fat face back today!

Vanillalite

I think upon catching up on the show. It was less Dan being gone and more Izzy just sucked as a co-host with Stu. When Foxy was in there shit was legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom