• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Is this the third or the fourth ring movie?

I want to say third? Cause of the American films, I can only remember The Ring, The Ring Two, and this. I think it's like 7th or 8th if you include the Japanese films and that Ring/Grudge crossover film.

"I don't think it's as good as Girts thinks, y'know? It's not the best movie of the year."

"YOU LITTLE RAT FUCK!"

LOL, y'all need to stop hatin on Will.

Sai

Every time she reveals something about her past, she shakes everybody up.

Speaking of, the last few minutes of yesterday's show had me dying. Ghosts in the sky, y'all.

I hope they do like they did with Denise and give her a few minutes a month to go all cosmic. Probably won't happen anymore, considering how it played out yesterday. XD

Sai

So it's Call In is becoming Korey/Danielle before morphing to just Danielle?
That's what it seemed Korey initially intended after Ray left, but Danielle has said multiple times that she doesn't have the confidence to run a show by herself properly. So, Korey would at least have to be a co-host.

Also, even though she said that, Korey was still trying to encourage her until she became all insistent about going cosmic yesterday.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
*listens to Call in Show finale*

Man, if Danielle and Korey were single at the same time they'd most definitely be fucking. You can tell they both want it.

Grizzlyjin

Did they review John Wick 2?

Yep. They reviewed Lego Batman, 50 Shades Darker, and John Wick 2 on the last show. Everybody was pretty much in agreement on the first two, there was some back on forth on John Wick 2.

Grizzlyjin

Sunday Service got me worried about Ray, but damn they had me cracking up about it.

Skittles the Demon, lol.

Korey put Ray's business all out there lol. But I don't think he realized how serious it might be. When Korey was talking about it, I was thinking like Martin where that definitely sounds like schizophrenia. Ray's at about the age where it crops up on people too.

I guess they're starting up a Twitch stream with that new girl? Did I hear that right?

Korey put Ray's business all out there lol. But I don't think he realized how serious it might be. When Korey was talking about it, I was thinking like Martin where that definitely sounds like schizophrenia. Ray's at about the age where it crops up on people too.

I guess they're starting up a Twitch stream with that new girl? Did I hear that right?
What's going on with Ray?

Grizzlyjin

What's going on with Ray?

I guess Ray had a heart to heart with Korey about stage fright and it turned into Ray talking about some demon that watches him. At first I thought it was metaphorical, but I guess it's like a literal demon cause Ray told Korey that his girlfriend dreamed about the demon being in the same room as him. Then he told Korey he sometimes has dreams about stabbing somebody.

These guys are fantastic. I hadn't heard of them until this thread was bumped recently so thanks to OP and others. I didn't realize Girts was new. He meshed pretty quickly with them.

These guys are fantastic. I hadn't heard of them until this thread was bumped recently so thanks to OP and others. I didn't realize Girts was new. He meshed pretty quickly with them.

If I could be blunt. I wish they'd trim the fat and just make it Korey, Martin, Goodwin, and Girts. Then again, I don't really listen to their other shows where other members might be featured.

Budi

Yeah same. I think I've seen this topic before but disregarded it as a group that probably just talks about Superhero and big scifi franchises in most nerdy ways. But they're actually really fun bunch to listen to. So thanks for this thread! Need to check more reviews from them on some of the more interesting films.

I guess Ray had a heart to heart with Korey about stage fright and it turned into Ray talking about some demon that watches him. At first I thought it was metaphorical, but I guess it's like a literal demon cause Ray told Korey that his girlfriend dreamed about the demon being in the same room as him. Then he told Korey he sometimes has dreams about stabbing somebody.
Damn. Ray is good people I hope he gets help. Shit is serious. Korey's dad died from mental illness too so he probably immediately knew what was up.

Was this during a Double Toasted party? Was he drunk? Then again Ray has talked about believing in supernatural stuff.

Sai

Ray's mentioned that at least two times before on the Monday show. He's even said he's been seeing stuff like that since he was a kid; like something staring at him from the cracked bathroom door if I remember correctly.

Thought it was all jokes the first time I heard him talk about it, but I really hope he gets some professional help.

Was this during a Double Toasted party?
Nah, he and Korey were just hangin' out this weekend, and this is one of the things he brought up while venting.

Top Bottom