• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

caliph95

The best part was that martin knew she was about to come out and say some bullshit.then she did and the whole time everyone else is just shaking their head (they even put up a disclaimer because what she was saying was so stupid.
Checked it was the Brock Turner case
giphy.gif

Can't believe I'm saying this, but fukk Danielle. The hell was that
5I5s8.png
comment of her being done with that "shit", dating black guys? Like every black guy is always going to end up being a disloyal and cheating asshole.

LOL I hear this from every girl and guy who's had a string of bad experiences dating a certain race even if it's their own race. As if the problem is the race.

Judging what little I know of Danielle off of Double Toasted, I think it's pretty easy to see the type of guys she attracts and what type of guys she's into that plays a big role.

Dominator

There is a very very good reason we ain't seen her for a hot minute.

Saying all that crazy shit.
I think she was on sometime last week or the week before. Talking about the German woman who became black, whichever episode that was. She definitely has a... unique perspective on some subjects.

undrtakr900

Can't believe I'm saying this, but fukk Danielle. The hell was that
5I5s8.png
comment of her being done with that "shit", dating black guys? Like every black guy is always going to end up being a disloyal and cheating asshole.
Have a link to the video you're talking about? I have no idea who Danielle is.

Sai

She's the girl next to Korey in the gif caliph95 posted above.

And that video was the Oz show this past Monday, from a segment that I doubt will be put on YouTube. So, unless you subscribe, somebody'll have to cut snip that part out for you.

It's not a video but a link to the podcast on soundcloud, her remarks about not dating black guys and being done with that shit (black dicks, I assume) starts at 38:48

Danielle used to be a one of the hosts of the casual call in show, but they canned that, so now she makes rare appearance the site.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
did they ever get around to releasing the drunk podcast with all the drama with danielle? i never got around to hearing it

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Aww looks like a lovely ceremony. Should've been Spider-Man Homecoming themed tho!

Spinluck

Congrats to them!

I didn't realize this before, but I think Mia has been on the show before.

I think she brought their dog on air once lol.

Funny, because I kept forgetting he was getting married or was even in a relationship.

Congrats to them!

I didn't realize this before, but I think Mia has been on the show before.

I think she brought their dog on air once lol.

Funny, because I kept forgetting he was getting married or was even in a relationship.

Yeah, Mojo? I love that dog, he's a naughty little dog but so cute! Congrats to Korey and Mia, they are an awesome couple.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The LIVE show today is free. No need to login. Korey is bringing Mrs. Mia on to talk about the wedding, Spider-Man, and assorted bullshit. Starts in about 90 minutes at 5pm Central

Top Bottom