• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2014 floor plans are up [outdated]

I find it ironic that the amount of space the big 3 console makers have is inversely proportional to how well they're doing. Sony's like "we got this shit guys, don't worry". Microsoft is like "fuck we gotta go big or go home" and Nintendo is sounding air raid sirens all over Japan.

Maybe it's not marked yet, but I recall Sony taking 4144, as well.

Yeah.

I wonder who's got 5244 also since that's not marked yet either.

Plus, while there are still a number of them not labeled, it looks like Sony has a lot of the meeting rooms reserved, including some of the bigger ones, even one more than Activision.

Edit: Nevermind, I see S-E.

DNAbro

But I thought Nintendo not having a presser meant they don't have anything to show.

iIqZhSqMq5TpI.gif

AniHawk

nintendo's rented this space out for years and people think it's surprising that they have such a 'large space'. it's been this way since at least 2009.

Riki

nintendo's rented this space out for years and people think it's surprising that they have such a 'large space'. it's been this way since at least 2009.

Technically, they never officially had that small booth to the right. They just used it.

Gung Ho with 2 RPG things for Wii U?
Maybe, P&DZ comes out for both 3DS and Wii U here, but the other? Ragnarok Wii U?

Other interesting stuff in product search, Rosti?

looking at the site, I also see them under F2P, Indie and Digital Download/Games on Demand (the latter also has Atlus, likely for Citizens of Earth, and Behavior Interactive). Also it seems to be showing exhibitors not how many products.

Riki

Does it actually mean much that Nintendo has an extra space?

It seems to be a big deal or am I mistaken?
The big space is for their main stage.
The next is a split level interview space they have every year.
The small space is unknown but could be for TreeHouse or maybe for their NFP stuff.

Now looking under Simulation-3DS, I found XSEED. I wonder what game that is.
Capcom is listed under Role-playing, Digital Download, Adventure and Action for 3DS. I'm guessing for Monster Hunter

The big space is for their main stage.
The next is a split level interview space they have every year.
The small space is unknown but could be for TreeHouse or maybe for their NFP stuff.

Oh alright thanks. I'm just praying for fire emblem somewhere haha

Lunar15

Using my extensive knowledge of game marketing and business practices, I can determine that Nintendo will win E3 because it has the largest space, and Sony will lose E3 because it has the least amount of space.

This thread is effectively useless now, since I've gone ahead and found all of the evidence we'll need going into E3.

Top Bottom