• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2014 floor plans are up [outdated]

rokero

Booth 5644 will be entirely for this:

BnoyFYMIgAAP7QP.jpg:large

Don't get hyped, probably fake.
love it when fake images begin to appear truly E3 is here ......( that kinda rhymed )

Bagu

Rösti;111987715 said:
Additionally, you can search for product categories and there is some interesting stuff (Gungho (Puzzle & Dragons) has marked Wii U RPG for example).

Am I doing it wrong or did Gungho and Wii U disappear from the RPG category?
g56AWVb.png

big_z

Nintendo has two active platforms to show off and they have the largest first party offerings of the big three. They tend to set up plenty of playable demo units to keep lines down and this year they also have their Mario-skylanders thing and QoL products to show.

Sonys reduced space could be troubling. It might indicate that they have few 1st party offerings and plan to ride on 3rd party support, which gets shown in their respective booths, or that the 1st party games are too early in development to show in playable form.

Donos

Sonys reduced space could be troubling. It might indicate that they have few 1st party offerings and plan to ride on 3rd party support, which gets shown in their respective booths, or that the 1st party games are too early in development to show in playable form.

Doesn't Sony has roughly the same space as MS with also 4144 and SOE with 4800? It's not on the op map but another map showed that 4144 is also Sony.

Rösti;111987715 said:
The floor plans for E3 2014 have finally been uploaded (last year they were up very early) and can be viewed at http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=e314&norepeat=true

Last year's floor plans if you wanna compare: http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=e313

Note that there are some details missing (the assigned booth(s) listings for respective exhibitor have been deleted from the E3 website, and some booths in the interactive application are marked as reserved). I took the liberty of naming some of these booths with the larger companies. Regarding Microsoft and Sony, I believe that the booths adjacent to their respective main booths (Sony with 4144 and 4044, Microsoft with 4022 and 4012) are theirs as well. Also to note is that the page says E3 2013 in some places, that's just an error/placeholder.

southhall06iu8.png

westhallfqdd2.png

Additionally, you can search for product categories and there is some interesting stuff (Gungho (Puzzle & Dragons) has marked Wii U RPG for example).

productsearchnhkdh.png

25 days to go!

I swear if Sony lets Gungho get Puzzle and Dragons : Battle Tournament from Square-Enix exclusive for the Wii U they deserve to lose control of Japan entirely.

First Monster Hunter, then Platinum, then anything other then Final Fantasy from SE and now Puzzle and Dragons. Nintendo atleast knows what the Japanese market wants, and will spend the money to get them on their systems exclusively. Sony seems to be torn between spending the big AAA $$$$ for the Japanese market compared to only the US market.

Hopefully I am wrong, but can't think of anything else GungHo would announce for the Wii U. The tablet would be fitting for Puzzle and Dragons, especially the wider board of Battle Tournament. But so would the Vita .. which is my point here.

I wonder if some of the extra Nintendo space is for an increased Smash Bros presence, both because a ton of people will want to play it and they may need more room for the tournament (even though the actual tournament is taking place in the Nokia theater I think).

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
For some reason, the floor plans have been taken down for the time being. The page now reads "The show you requested is not active at this time.". It's probably for maintenance/update reasons. Will hopefully be back soon.

Edit: Noticed the [outdated] added to the title. And saw the statement from the ESA

Members of the media – It came to our attention this morning that false and inaccurate floor plans for E3 2014 are circulating on the Internet. The images are incomplete and outdated, and therefore action and reporting should not take place based on them. We will release true and complete E3 2014 floor plans in the near future.
I sent Dan Hewitt a message about this. I also noticed that DualShockers are calling the images fake. They are not fake, just incomplete and inaccurate.

Top Bottom