• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2014 floor plans are up [outdated]

iIqZhSqMq5TpI.gif
the idea that nintendo is the one that made this just makes it so much better

Riki

the idea that nintendo is the one that made this just makes it so much better

Actually, Mega 64 wrote the script and recorded this.

It is Nintendo who let them make this, which is just as cool of them.
Mega64 did a kind of behind the scenes podcast about the video.
It's apparently the first time anyone has been allowed to video tape inside Nintendo. Ever.
Reggie also was suppose to be a small part but he cleared his schedual so he could do anything Mega64 wanted. Even letting them in his office.

RagnarokX

Mega64 did a kind of behind the scenes podcast about the video.
It's apparently the first time anyone has been allowed to video tape inside Nintenso. Ever.
Reggie also was suppose to be a small part but he cleared his schedual so he could do anything Mega64 wanted. Even letting them in his office.

They should have had a scene where Geoff Keighly shows up and tells them to stop talking about Nintendo :p

Sony's booth seems kinda small. Nintendo on the otherhand..... boy they are apparently bringing the thunder this year. Or at least a bit of shovelware.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I wonder what Capcpom will be showing this year besides Deep Down and another Best-Of-The-Best-Of-The-Very-Best-Of-The-Best-Super Street Fighter IV. Probably nothing (^__^)

Less is more :).

Hopefully, I'm just worried that too much of Sony's focus is going to be on Morpheus and PlayStation Now, while not giving gamers enough big exclusives for PS4, ya know? Maybe I'm just buying into Phil Spencer's hype, but I get the feeling, Microsoft is throwing everything and the kitchen sink at E3 this year.

For some reason the size of Capcoms booth makes me think we won't see a big RE7 reveal yet Konami has the same size with MGSV and potentially MGO to show off.

I think the most interesting thing about it is easily the Oculus VR booth. They're there for the first time pretty much. Can't wait to see what they'll have.

I think the 2 extra rooms from nintendo are :
- treehouse project
- smash tournament

Smash tournament isn't on the show floor. They rented out the nokia theater. Essentially, they booked the same space and amount of time where a press conference would've happened and are using it on the smash tourney instead.

Kurt

Smash tournament isn't on the show floor. They rented out the nokia theater. Essentially, they booked the same space and amount of time where a press conference would've happened and are using it on the smash tourney instead.

Thanks for the update.

So it's still strange than why they needed the extra space for.
I do honestly thing they have alot to show to the public.

I don't think a new f-zero of starfox would be impossible.

Well, it'll be interesting to see what Nintendo has up its sleeve for the Wii U and 3DS. E3 in General should be hype. Les than a month left!

roytheone

Maybe i am looking to much into this but with the Size of the bethesda Booth, a fallout 4 reveal seems less likely too me. Unless they only show a trailer of course.

M4kk0

Neo Member
I've entered in that website and... Booths 5244 and 5644 don't seem to be reserved by Nintendo, Take a look:

E314_zps8fb47b68.png

E3142_zpse451c9ff.png

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I find it ironic that the amount of space the big 3 console makers have is inversely proportional to how well they're doing. Sony's like "we got this shit guys, don't worry". Microsoft is like "fuck we gotta go big or go home" and Nintendo is sounding air raid sirens all over Japan.

The way things have been going with early showings of multiplats almost every booth is a Sony booth. The Xbox versions are locked in the attic like Hugo Simpson.

Top Bottom