• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Evil Within: Every Last Bullet Trailer

StuBurns

Banned
I think it looks awful, but I really hope it's good. This and Bayo 2 are probably my only purchases the rest of the year.

Laconic

Banned
Remember just a few months back when there were tons of comments about how this game didn't look all that impressive?

Crow baked in a pie, yo.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I think it looks awful, but I really hope it's good. This and Bayo 2 are probably my only purchases the rest of the year.
Visually? Hmm, I quite like to weird gritty look the game has going on. It's certainly similar to other id Tech 5 games but the lighting seems much more dynamic this time out and textures appear much sharper. We'll see...

I actually thought the trailer made the game and the lighting look really good outside of the horrible, ps2 era ambulance. Loving the diversity in the environments(what is going on with that city!) although I really hope they don't go with the story twist they seem to be pushing in the trailers.

Fantastic

These sorts of trailers were sorely needed for this game. People need to know that this probably won't be like RE4 where you'll always have a healthy bag full of ammo. The Evil Within really does swing more towards the survival side of things compared to modern resident evil. Each bullet, match and weapon counts.

I just wish it had a roll button (that eats your stamina on use) and a slow standard walk speed. Then this would be the perfect survival horror game imo.
thank you

Salex_

Looks like it's going to be a fun game. The teleporting guy reminds me of Magusar from Soul Sacrifice.
gaming-soul-sacrifice-4.jpg

Azlan

Some of the environments in that trailer are pretty surprising. Can't wait for the first impressions of this game.

jett

D-Member
That narrator makes the video seem almost a parody of the narrated R* trailers. They're smart to hide the cheesefest dialogue and characters, unless the game went through massive changes.

With each new video and impression though I get more interested in the game though. If nothing else, I expect the gameplay to be solid.

ced

Can't wait.

Thought I would never say it, but I wish they were using some other engine, even UE3 or 4. This one looks like dog shit.

CHC

I'm feeling this will be the best game that sells the least from the fall 2014 roster. Always seems to happen that way with games Bethesda publishes (Wolfenstein, Dishonored, etc - great games that got less than they deserved).

Probably will pick this up.

Auctopus

For the hardcore blackout, yes this is SPOILER city.

I'm missing this game on launch due to the Autumn being so busy, lookign forward to picking this up after Christmas though!

I'm feeling this will be the best game that sells the least from the fall 2014 roster. Always seems to happen that way with games Bethesda publishes (Wolfenstein, Dishonored, etc - great games that got less than they deserved).

Probably will pick this up.

I thought Dishonored and Wolf sold good according to Pete?

Top Bottom