• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Evil Within: Every Last Bullet Trailer

It came with Forza 3, not my first choice, but can't complain. Couple screens.

Also, looks like I got the console I wanted of the three. The Eye console.

IMG_0907.jpg

XB1_C.png

Nice.

That's one title you thought would stay around longer than it did.

NA October 14, 2014
EU October 14, 2014
AUS October 16, 2014

I can't seem to find the Japanese release date. I'm assuming it will be out around the same time.

October 23 is the japanese release date.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Bethesda just put up a preview of the first comic.

You can see a couple of pages from it right here.

There's so much great content being put out. I'm tempted to wait until after the game launches to look at all of it. I wanted to see more podcast do specials on it, but I think they might be saving it for later in the month. Every podcast I've listened to I watch for new content or at least if they bring up the blogs.

The finger numbing goodness is great.

Lucent

That'll be 49.99 with tax.

:) jk I do appreciate the avatar artwork.

lol would be nice. Game bought for me!

But yeah all I did was throw in his avatar and threw in that pic over it on photoshop so it automatically went to 100x100. lol. You can see some little text and stuff at the bottom but it's hard to tell what it says soooo it's all good. =p

Ateron

So guys, is this game still scheduled for the 14th?

I'm asking this because I went to my regular store to pick up Mordor (which is amazing btw) and I was chatting with the guy who runs the store about upcoming releases. I commented that I can't wait for TEW (it's also pre-ordered there) and I said I couldn't wait for the 14th.

He then said that it might be the 14th or the 21st, they don't know yet as it might have been delayed. Now this isn't any big store, but they are usually pretty damn well informed and always have the goodies big stores like GAME and Gamestop don't have (at least in my country). Is there any word on a delay? I hope not. Been out of the loop for a while and i'm not up to date with TeW news (trying hard not to watch anymore videos and such).

I'm from Portugal, btw, so I'm refering to EU release dates.

-MD-

So guys, is this game still scheduled for the 14th?

I'm asking this because I went to my regular store to pick up Mordor (which is amazing btw) and I was chatting with the guy who runs the store about upcoming releases. I commented that I can't wait for TEW (it's also pre-ordered there) and I said I couldn't wait for the 14th.

He then said that it might be the 14th or the 21st, they don't know yet as it might have been delayed. Now this isn't any big store, but they are usually pretty damn well informed and always have the goodies big stores like GAME and Gamestop don't have (at least in my country). Is there any word on a delay? I hope not. Been out of the loop for a while and i'm not up to date with TeW news (trying hard not to watch anymore videos and such).

I'm from Portugal, btw, so I'm refering to EU release dates.

Release date hasn't changed.

Ateron

Release date hasn't changed.

Well, maybe some problem with the local distributor then..I hope I get it on the 14th.
I was kinda surprised to hear him talk about a delay. They usually break street date, so if anything I'm expecting to get it even before the 14th, but I'll wait and see.

Top Bottom