• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

Sesha

Qx0JPzl.gif

Brandon's delicious creamy voice doesn't prevent him from being wrong.

Mariolee

Hm?

I assumed it was a joke on how MGS wont have a "Kojima Game" in future titles so The Final Bosman shouldnt have a Bosman in this episode, since it is actually a "Gametrailers IP".

That's pretty much it, but I guess the guy you quoted was referring to the GT Time episode which adds a little bit more context as to why he would do thatas Brandon Jones was teasing Kyle about how worked up he was over this whole Kojima thing lol

wiibomb

I really loved this episode and I agree with him on everything about what he said...

though I found really curious the hate he has for Miyamoto... and I understand him

BBboy20

No you're probably right. My thought was how back in GT Time Brandon scoffed at Kyle's position that auteurs should have their name on the box and teased that since he organized that show so he should call it Kyle Bosman's GT Time. Kyle didn't really have a witty response at the time, so I thought this was his inverting that - adding the company name to his own.
Did Brandon ever watch this? Because this brings up the heart of the matter, only 11 years ago.

wiibomb

The bosman hype episode was really good... I love how bosman is so good at that imitation, except for the voice resistance, at half episode his voice was already suffering..

...Which also speaks good about the ammount of hype huber can do.

The Schluffe bit about the NX had me fucking dying.

That said, I think Bosman's Huber just kills Huber's Bosman. Maybe it's because Kyle has had a lot more time in front of a camera and is more comfortable, or it could be the fact that Huber's personality has insane gravitas that it's fun to emulate. Either way, I'm glad they did it and it was a lot of fun to see!

DMiz

The Schluffe bit about the NX had me fucking dying.

That said, I think Bosman's Huber just kills Huber's Bosman. Maybe it's because Kyle has had a lot more time in front of a camera and is more comfortable, or it could be the fact that Huber's personality has insane gravitas that it's fun to emulate. Either way, I'm glad they did it and it was a lot of fun to see!

I think the other part of it is the way their personalities can adapt.

Bosman has done a lot of quirky personalities over the course of the show, and I think has a more drama-based background (which permits him to kind of wear different people's skin). In my mind, it's also easier for someone quiet to pretend to be loud and boisterous.

On the other hand, poor hype Huber finds it hard to tame that wild inner beast.

I think the other part of it is the way their personalities can adapt.

Bosman has done a lot of quirky personalities over the course of the show, and I think has a more drama-based background (which permits him to kind of wear different people's skin). In my mind, it's also easier for someone quiet to pretend to be loud and boisterous.

On the other hand, poor hype Huber finds it hard to tame that wild inner beast.

I dunno, I don't really think Kyle really captured Huber's enthusiasm.

Regardless, the swap was great and a lot of fun. So are we getting a video of Kyle sitting in a puddle at the end of the next episode? No backsies.

Sami+

I like Kyle's new haircut. Bringing Huber and Ian on to play Brubbe and Another German was hilarious, really hoping we see more of them lol.

Good ep, es tut mir leid

Tregard

Soothsayer
The lore is getting so expansive now we could nearly write a Final Bosman RPG Guide.

We should do that.

All the battles are just games of Scrumbers.

Es tut Mir lead

PtM

Banned
The bosman hype episode was really good... I love how bosman is so good at that imitation, except for the voice resistance, at half episode his voice was already suffering..

...Which also speaks good about the ammount of hype huber can do.
Here I thought he was dubbed by Huber…

I just watched the Final Huber Bosman and they can both do pretty decent impressions of each other! I original thought when Bosman said Huber twitter handle on Huber Hype that he made a mistake by not mention the 'P' in it, but after watching Huber on Bosman, it all makes sense.

Edit: And yes, that ending was bloody excellent lol

ilium

Es tut mir leid

May have to start watching again from the start to figure out when the lore really began, would've been Phillip Dollarfield, right?

Brilliant.

BTW Kyle if you are reading this "auf" means on top (among other things). Gametrailers auf Deutschland is nonsense tho. Simply Gametrailers Deutschland makes sense.

But i know you don't care. :<

Es tut mir leid.

DMiz

Will definitely be contributing to this Wiki... which will inevitably lead to me re-watching the entire series again. :D

Top Bottom