• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

Vinc

Final Bosman without the "The" is different, isn't it? Either way, there are plenty of names for a new show I would assume. I mean, this is a new beginning, might as well refresh and remove the chains.

I wonder if he has any idea of what he can and can't use. Otherwise it might be weird if he has to dance around some stuff because of an old dumb contract...

Hopefully he can keep the format, but that's probably unlikely.

Sheroking

You don't understand guys. Defy HAS to keep the rights to the Final Bosman for themselves just in-case they want to do a gritty reboot someday /sarcasm.

Oh well, I'm looking forward to The [Adjective] Bosman some day in the future!

Heartfyre

What an excellent read. I never did trust Joe Biden. He smiles too much.

To the Final Bosman, I say farewell. To whatever Kyle does next, I say "Konisheewa".

Drencrom

I'm incredibly saddened that Kyle didn't get to keep the show name nor got the chance to make a real final episode of the show as it is very clear he wanted to do it for the fans. Loved the script, very meta and a great way to wrap up the insanity that was The Final Bosman.

I'm 100% sure his next show will be just as good, maybe even better!

Evilisk

Lost it at the Bosman story bible bit on Bosjitsu

It really sucks about the name. I wonder if he could bypass it by doing a new show as "the Final Bosmans" with Liquid as a co-host

Doesn't really matter though, the Final Bosman had a good run, and I'm still gonna watch hell out of whatever Kyle puts out next.

NewGame

Banned
Can he take on the name of Last Levelle or is that also copywriter'd somehow.

And it's actually a paralel timeline where we all like Levelle and not Bosman

Bosman can still be in it, but he's fair use cameo'd.

Levelle also has a liquid form

And his pokemon card is a charizard (yes typical)

then there could be a third rendition, the The Secret Stage or The Uber Unlockable

dont make a patreon

make a kickstarter

best stretch goals ever

dont leave us bosmaaaaaan

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Who's the Bosman?
Undercover Bosman
Hugo Bosman
Like a Bosman
The Final Kyle
Kyle Bosman presents The Kyle Bosman experience featuring Freddie Bosman
Angry Video Game Nerd
The Final Bosman

I haven't been following this thread at all but as someone who thought Bosman's stuff was great; has he been able to land on his feet after Gametrailers shut down?

Tregard

Soothsayer
You know Liquid, we really are The Final Bosmans

Kyle should write a novel, no question.

Might rename the Wiki as the Final Bosman Story Bible.

NeonBlack

Wow, wouldn't let him keep the name. Are they planning to find another Bosman and have them do videogame satire?

No. No they are not

trugs26

I've been watching The Final Bosman since it first began. It's sad that Bosman couldn't keep the rights, but I appreciate the effort Kyle put into making a final script.

Thanks for the great series Kyle, I look forward to what you do next.

-shadow-

Wow that's some final episode. The best part is that I saw the entire thing actually play out in my head. What a shame Kyle's not allowed to keep the name. Can't wait for The Actual Bosman!

wiibomb

The last of bosmans..

really though, I wonder of The Last Bosman would be ok, I mean, it isn't Final.

But I got the perception from Kyle that he's no person who keeps doing the same, he will find something new to do

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Aw man, I was so happy reading that. It's a shame it had come to this, but I love we had a conclusion.

Top Bottom