• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

Mariolee

I need my Kyle Bosman fix and am not really getting it from thay podcast. Hope he lands on him and the rest of GT land on their feet soon.

rayman617

Neo Member
You can now watch all your favorite Final Bosman episodes with a fast and easy to use interface here: GTsquad.com/the-final-bosman/

Plum

My thoughts exactly. What a fucking scumbag move, jesus

Copyrights are like Smaug's gold. A lot of them are dormant and the company who owns them have no intention of ever using them, but damn if they won't fight tooth and nail to keep them no matter how small and petty.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
That script was fantastic. Kyle, if you're reading this, great job!

Sesha

The Last Bosman
The Secret Bosman
The Super Bosman

Losing Final Bosman sucks, but it's only a name. That said, what are Defy Media even gonna do with the "Final Bosman" name? Seems completely unnecessary.

Shredderi

Copyrights are like Smaug's gold. A lot of them are dormant and the company who owns them have no intention of ever using them, but damn if they won't fight tooth and nail to keep them no matter how small and petty.

This. Why the fuck do you want to retain the rights to the fucking name when you fired the guy who the show was about? I mean "Bosman" is his actual name.

Wiggy

The Escapist let Jim Sterling keep Jimquisition right? Or did he always have ownership? Anyway, it seems shitty from Defy, but that was a great read and I cant wait to see what Kyle does next.

Sesha

The Escapist let Jim Sterling keep Jimquisition right? Or did he always have ownership? Anyway, it seems shitty from Defy, but that was a great read and I cant wait to see what Kyle does next.

They did. Dunno if he always had ownership. While Moviebob was not able to keep Escape to the Movies or Big Picture.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
You're the Man now, Bos.

I hate myself.

They did. Dunno if he always had ownership. While Moviebob was not able to keep Escape to the Movies or Big Picture.

"The Jimquisition" was a thing before he worked for the Escapist. That might be the reason for that.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What about Final Bets?

I would imagine they won't be able to use any names. Companies like Defy are....weird.

I remember Rorie from Giantbomb once told the story that Ziff Davis (not quite the same thing, but close enough) asked him to sign a contract wherein he would loose the rights to his own name in perpetuity

sora87

MASSEUSE
Mr. Levelle just turned into a lizard. Send help.

KYLE
(offended)
Okay, sure, bye.

Absolutely brilliant, bravo Mr. Bosman.

Dot-N-Run

This is a great ending, ties up all the loose ends left hanging (that I can remember anyways, the Final Bosman lore was pretty complex). However, there is one burning question which remains unanswered.

What's the German folk music that plays?

I imagine that something along the lines of this plays, but I suppose it is all just up to personal interpretation by the reader. That is of course, until Bosman films this final episode after he becomes wildly successful and buys the rights to his show from Defy.

Aroll

Final Bosman without the "The" is different, isn't it? Either way, there are plenty of names for a new show I would assume. I mean, this is a new beginning, might as well refresh and remove the chains.

Top Bottom